Some weekend shopping

maxms

Disciple
Went shopping this weekend good ol fashioned way ..no online this time..yep though was a little bit more expensive and also not all products/brands can be checked..but at times even this feels like good fun ;)...checking the stuff personally,comparing...taking a demo...small talk with sales staff...some bargaining :happy26:...and yes having stuff with you as soon as you pay for it...no more waiting for courier to arrive :yahoo:...

1. Micromax funbook pro 10.1 inch 8GB. In-laws laptop gone bad with estimated repair costing a so high..getting a new was decision and responsibility came to me to search for replacement.funbook pro launched at right time and seeing their usager (ocassional mail and FB and spider solitaire :)) this looked to be a good option :sleep:

1funbook.jpg

2. External HDD 500 GB Buffalo usb2.0 ..there was an offer on buying any 10 inch tablet. .looked to be a decent offer at 2999/- .needed to gift to a relative so got one.
White color also looked bit different from regular black one's :happy26:

4hdd.JPG

3. A Wireless mouse -was tired carrying my office mouse everyday to home :yawn: so finally got one.

1mouse.jpg

4. Hair dryer - again was being demanded since long, finally had to bulge :).

3Hair dryer.JPG

5. A mem card for tab
5memcaard.JPG

some more things that should go to antishowoff :bleh:

6. Intex headphone-mic - wife's earlier one got stolen from her office, she wanted a non-pricy this time. got it for 99 bucks :happy26:

7headphone.jpg

7. Tablet accesorries -- free with Funbook --contains a sleeve, cleaning kit, a pen and a earplug :)

6tab free.JPG

8. a free game - free. shopkeeper offered it with all above purchases :p

8game.jpg

Source of purchase...croma pune

Congrats!! Awesome goodies, specially Love the Funbook Pro and the cleaning kit and to top it all off Deus Ex: Human Revolution free... neat! :eek:hyeah:

Thanks All :)
some initial impressions needed for pro...

+1

really thinking of getting this one or Galaxy Tab 2

- - - Updated - - -

BTW how much did you pay for the funbook pro ?
@jaleel_sh
Have put my Initial impressions of funbook pro in Tablets section , please find link below. feel more members can benefit by posting there.

http://www.techenclave.com/tablet-pc/micromax-funbook-pro-initial-impressions-137435/#post1705102
@Vasishta.Sushant paid 9999 bucks for funbook pro

Damages for Wireless Mouse ??
@YashBhatt . mouse was for Rs699. there was a Targus bluetooth mouse also for same price which looked good, but the display piece was sticky so did'nt opted for it.

Congrats!! Awesome goodies, specially Love the Funbook Pro and the cleaning kit and to top it all off Deus Ex: Human Revolution free... neat! :eek:hyeah:

Free Gift Looks Good....;)

I liked the free game above anying else. Good dealer you've got there. :p
@Black_Hawk, @destiny, @Gannu .... free stuffs are always good :yahoo: , game was a surprice to me also..this offer was not mentioned anywhere...at time of billing only was informed that i crossed some limit or something so this was free:bleh:

as a cherry on deal..Will also be be eligible for 5% cashback ..credit card offer ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I was reading some other reviews. Realized that the 16GB version costed 9999/- and I was just hoping the 8GB is little cheaper.

Thanks for the impressions. I still cant decide which one to get :p The Tab 2 looks better, better build quality, 3G and dual core but nearly double the price for too less a screen size.

Selling my note for sure and getting one soon.

I was reading some other reviews. Realized that the 16GB version costed 9999/- and I was just hoping the 8GB is little cheaper.

Thanks for the impressions. I still cant decide which one to get :p The Tab 2 looks better, better build quality, 3G and dual core but nearly double the price for too less a screen size.

Selling my note for sure and getting one soon.

I didn't found any 16 GB version :unsure:. one on snapdeal was again 8GB and priced same at 9999.
tab 2 will definitly be better by a margin if we ignore the price factor :sleep:

Back