FS: Photography Sony DSC H100 with 3-year warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.

t3chg33k

Skilled
The camera was bought from Croma within Mumbai on the 8th of Nov and presented to me on the 9th. Even without the invoice, the warranty is valid till Dec-2015. It has only been out of the box for 15 minutes max. as I tried out the optical zoom out of curiosity.

I am looking for a win-win situation for the buyer and myself and wouldn't like anyone to pay more than they would for a brand new piece and hence settled for the mentioned price after looking at some of the retail prices. At the same time, I really need the money to properly invest in what I have been saving for and hence wouldn't like to bargain.

I would ship it off as I had received it which includes everything in the standard box, a 4GB card and a carry bag.

• Product Name: Sony DSC H100
  • Expected Price: Rs. 10999/- including shipping (Mumbai preferred)
  • Shipping charges: Nil
  • Manufacturer page URL: DSC-H100 : H Series : Digital Still Camera : Sony India
  • Description: Used for 15 minutes maximum. Incudes all the in-box accessories, a 4GB card, warranty card as well as an official Sony carry bag
  • Reason for Sale: Need the money
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 8th November 2012
  • Remaining Warranty period: 36 months
  • Warranty available in: Whole of India
  • Invoice Available:No, but warranty is valid without invoice (Check image)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 73
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 67
Going down to 10499. Remember that is brand new with a complete 3 year warranty. Let me know your offers via PM as I am looking for a quick sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back