Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
7 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Upgrading
Sony DAV-DZ610 1000W Home Theater with all speakers and wires. The DVD drive does not work (no disc error, I have 3 Sony systems, with this exact error).
The remote and calibration mic is not included, but you can control the system through ARC just fine. Included are the stands for the speakers. Unknown purchase date and no warranty. Only selling this as a bundle, amp/speakers/stand will not be sold individually.

Backstory: I was in the market for high wattage HTiB systems but later found out that none of the major players are selling them. Most major manufacturers are moving to soundbar + sub+ satellite speakers' configuration. So, I managed to find this 1000W monster. As with most Sony systems this has S-Master digital amp and is built like a tank. It has support for Dolby Digital and DTS. Happy to give a demo.

You can find the specs here: https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/...home-theater-systems/dav-dz610/specifications

This product is local pick up ONLY.
Price: 12,000/- (Negotiable)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mi Router 4A Gigabit Edition: https://www.mi.com/in/product/mi-router-4a-gigabit-edition/
Purchased on 1-11-2022, I have the bill and box available. I can ship the router.
Price: 1,000/-

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 247
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    270.4 KB · Views: 245
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 229
  • 4.jpg