Sony Playstation Experience Pics and Video

keep scrolling down till u come to a pic of a guy wid a bluish gray bag in front of a screen showing fight night 3..

thats me :D

They need to do this in Delhi, and start ads on TV for god's sake. And they should've had Warhawk running, which without a doubt would've attracted the maximum attention, given its pick-n-play gameplay and noise that it would create.

Those starting screens made the whole show look kinda cheap, but the later ones were really nice. Now, how's about a tour across India's major cities. I'd definitely attend. I'd even make it in the pictures. I'll be the one being dragged away by security either for playing too long or for trying to set a PS3 on fire. Whichever comes first.

sTALKER said:
thats moi

You look normal enough. Only problem in that pic is the game you're playing.

I should have gone for this, dammit.It looks much much better than I thought it would be, definitely one of the better gaming exhibitions so far in India.

i was there. it was awesome. .tried almost everygame except god of war 2 (Cause of those two stupid doods who kept hogging the controller) and ffcourse singstar (not my thing :p)

the rest was god damn awesome.

now i wanna buy a ps3 :p. any pointers? :p

sTALKEr said:
keep scrolling down till u come to a pic of a guy wid a bluish gray bag in front of a screen showing fight night 3..
thats me :D

btw.. Are you a member @ GamingIndians? I am Lord Nemesis there too..:)

Back