Sony PS3 Slim 250GB UC2 Bundle Pre-Orders - Launches Dec Last Week

Sony PS3 Slim 250GB Console

ps3slim.png

It Only Does Everythingâ„¢

Boasting blistering processing speeds and eye-popping graphics, the PlayStation®3 will change the way you think about gaming. In addition to an ever-growing catalog of games, the PS3™ features the Cell Broadband Engine™, integrated Blu-ray Disc™ player and 250GB hard disk drive to deliver the ultimate high-definition entertainment experience.

It Only Does Everythingâ„¢

While the form factor may have changed, the new slimmer and lighter PlayStation®3 250GB system still comes with free PlayStation®Network membership, integrated Wi-Fi and 250GB of hard disk drive storage for your games, music, videos and photos. Plus, every PS3™ system comes with a built-in Blu-ray Disc™ player to give you pristine picture quality and the best high-definition viewing experience available. Whether it's gaming, Blu-ray movies, CDs, DVDs, music or online services, you can experience it all with the PlayStation®3 system.

Note: This model will not play PlayStation® 2 games, but is backwards compatible with select PS one™ games.

Did you know?

PlayStation®3 and PSP® play nice together. Easily exchange media like photos, videos and music from your PlayStation®3 system to your PSP® system. Plus, get ready to witness an explosion in creativity as developers take on the challenge of integrating the PSP system into PlayStation®3 games.

Not all video and audio formats may be supported.

** Online connectivity requires broadband internet service and network devices such as a DSL or cable modem.

Video output in HD requires cables and an HD-compatible display, both sold separately. Full HD 1080p requires an HDMI cable and a 1080p native display with an HDMI input supporting HDCP. Copy-protected Blu-ray video discs can only output at 1080p using an HDMI cable connected to a device that is compatible with the HDCP standard.

What's in The Box:
  • New slimmer and lighter PS3 system with a 250 GB HDD, Internet-ready built-in Wi-Fi, 2 USB ports and HDMI + Bravia Synch output for 1080p resolution and connectivity between other Sony HDMI products.
  • Dualshock 3 wireless controller.
  • AC power cord, AV cable and USB cable.
  • Uncharted 2 Game Disc

Launch Date: December Last Week Tentatively

MRP: Rs 22,490 (Tentative)

Pre-Order Price: Rs 20,750 Shipped.

Pre-Order Closing Date: December 24th. Please clear your payments before this date.

is there any plan to extend warranty to 3 years, since croma guys give that kinda warranty on ps3(old one). And can we claim warranty through u or u'll provide us the bill?? :)

mayanksahni said:
is there any plan to extend warranty to 3 years, since croma guys give that kinda warranty on ps3(old one). And can we claim warranty through u or u'll provide us the bill?? :)

No, there is no such provision with us, extended warranty queries can be taken up with Sony. We Provide a Tax Invoice and a stamped warranty card which is valid through out India.

Fantastic price Prashaant.

I bought the PS3 Slim off Ebay India last month as I could not wait for the launch. I am not yet into games. I use it as a Blu-Ray player and it is just awesome. I paid slightly more but I clubbed it with Ebay's diwali offer and got VFM. Mine has only dealer warranty, while here you get Sony India Warranty.

Just go for it guys!!

The price seems amazing, I asked KMD for quote from newegg and its costs same without warranty... So better buy from here only.. I'll see what comes in bundle ! :D

Back