Sony PSP White with TV out cable & 1 UMD | Sony Ericsson W595

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yo93sh

Adept
Selling these on behalf of a friend. Both items available in Mumbai.

1. Sony PSP Slim with Snakebyte TV out cable & Midnight Club 3 UMD - SOLD

Price: Rs.7,000/- shipped
- Only PSP with UMD Rs.6,500/- shipped
- Only TV out cable Rs.600/- shipped
Standard accessories: Charger, Data transfer cable. No box.
Memory Stick: None
Colour: White
Firmware: 3.95
Warranty: None (got this from the US)
Condition: Excellent. No scratches on the screen, minor scratch on the back.

2. Sony Ericsson W595

Price: Rs.4,000/- shipped
Memory Stick: 2gb
Colour: Black
Warranty: None
Condition: Average

Negotiations, if any thru PM.

Nope HEN is the exploit for newer PSPs stuck on FW5.03. This is an older fully hackable PSP, which is upgradeable all the way up to 5.50 GEN-D... no chickHEN nonsense.

I'm looking for PSP only hoping it works well with all games *ahem* the price seems to be on higher point.Since there is a price drop coming next month for PSP.I can do a local pickup if price is right.

^^ I hope u understand what you are saying.

How does a price cut on the psp will effect the pricing of this particular psp with a f/w lower than 4.03 ?

If anything the pricing of this psp should only be reduced if the seller wants to. Or if the latest lines of f.w are homebrew + iso enabled, then too its a maybe.

^ A price drop of PSP would definitely affect the prices of PSP with homebrews since these should be sold lower than new ones.

dinjo said:
^ A price drop of PSP would definitely affect the prices of PSP with homebrews since these should be sold lower than new ones.
Dude...wtf are you talking about?

These hackable PSPs are VERY RARE and that too in such a great condition. You should consider yourself lucky the seller has it at that price. If it was me, I wouldn't have sold it for less than 8k :) None...read NONE of the current PSPs can be hacked the way this one can be.

thanks spacescreamer & ravihpa

updated the standard accessories with the psp & condition in the first post

I haven't replied to some PMs, waiting for a good offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back