Sony Vaio 40GB MP3 Player - 3k

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibot

Adept
Hey all,

I'm selling my Sony Vaio 40GB Mp3 Player with Remote Controller - Bought from Germany and I'm throwing in Panasonic Headphones for free.

attachment.php

Features:-
--40 GB Capacity, which can be used as an external hard disk.
--256K color screen, full color menu - supports album art and can store your own pictures for viewing purposes, but DOES NOT support video playback.
--Can transfer photographs from Sony Digicam to MP3 player with a cable (cable not included, supports certain models)
--Has an awesome G-Sense navigational touch pad, which works on finger sensation movement.
--Can be used as an alarm clock.
--Recharging dock includes an audio output.
--A full navigational remote controller, so whenever you're on the run, you can control your mp3 player in your bag pack.

The player can ALSO be used as an external drive:-

ofpzph.png

Battery Backup - 17 hours of constant playback at 70% volume (tested 3 days ago)

The Mp3 player comes with -
--Mp3 player
--Remote Controller
--Base Unit - Recharging/Connecting Dock
--Data Cable
--Panasonic Head phones

The player has some scratches on the sides, which have been highlighted in the photographs.

The reason I chose this over the iPod is because its different, and it totally stands out. This can also be used as an alarm clock in the docked mode, which is shown in the pics.

Reason for sale - Don't ever use it, don't need a Mp3 player anymore. Hardly travel anymore and when I do I have alternatives for my music needs now, Dell Axim v51x.
Sale Price- Rs.3,000/- + Shipping

ivfyvt.jpg

2wf1y88.jpg

28cfwye.jpg

2sbn1ap.jpg

sem9tx.jpg

Looking for a quick sale! Cheers!

hey

i too interested in it.. can u give any links for spec as i could not able to find with the model number...

also how much actual storage space is it having? can we use this as data storage apart from songs?..

cri_sss said:
hey
i too interested in it.. can u give any links for spec as i could not able to find with the model number...
also how much actual storage space is it having? can we use this as data storage apart from songs?..
That's great to know :)

The Model number is Sony Vaio VGF-AP1L 40GB. Here is a link to the product on Amazon Amazon.com: Sony VGF-AP1L 40 GB VAIO Pocket Digital Music Player: Electronics. It has got some amazing reviews and I personally love the player too, most of all its UI and G-Sense navigation. And the remote controller feature is amazing, you can browse through all the menus just with the remote since the remote has a LCD on it (mono).

And here's a quick google on the product:-
sony vaio vgf-ap1l - Google Search

It is having a capacity of 37.2GB of storage space which can be used as an external hard disk too, here is a screen shot of the same:-

ofpzph.png

It can store ALOT of music since it uses Sony's Atrac tech.

torque said:
I am interested too and I am in delhi.
That's great to know, you'll save on the shipping and I'll save on the shipping hassles :p

Hi,

Is it still on sale..? I am interested in buying it..can you pls. send your contact no.(you can pm me that) so that i can give you a call.

Thanks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back