Have you provided two pics?
  1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Till 12th October 2022 ~ 6 months
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not in use
For Sale in Sony WF-1000XM3 Bluetooth earphones with Active Noise Cancellation.

Product: Specification: https://www.sony.co.in/electronics/truly-wireless/wf-1000xm3/specifications

I bought this from Croma website in October 2022. Selling it because it has hardly been used 15-20 times for 20-30 mins long sessions during these 6 months. Due to WFH, I mostly listen to my AT M40x & don't think I'll be needing them in the foreseeable future.

Condition of the product is excellent. There is obviously some signs of usage like little bit of dust, although it has mostly been stored in covered area inside the case, in but it will/can be cleaned very easily. 4/5 rating is just due to the age of the headphones, functionally they are 5/5.

More than 6 months warranty is left. I have the soft invoice which I have attached here & will most likely upload the hard invoice in a couple of days. Rest assured, I'll be sharing both the soft as well as hard invoice with the buyer along with the product. I also have the option of purchasing one year extended warranty from Croma which I can do if the buyer is interested in. It'll cost Rs 1300/=. Let me know if the buyer is interested in this.

Everything which is included in the headphones will be shared with the buyer. That includes, earphones, charging case, usb c cable, 6 sets of ear tips & the original box. I'll uploading pics of all these items in the next couple of days.

Price is Rs 7500 fixed + shipping. New one costs ~ 9k even with discounts so I think I have priced it fairly. Would prefer local deal if possible. Can ship but would prefer if the buyer can arrange shipping of there own choice, if not I'll be shipping using whatever options are available in Shiprocket website & buyers choice. Shipping will be at buyers risk although I'll make sure to pack it very well.

IMG_0895.jpg

IMG_0896.jpg

IMG_0897.jpg

IMG_0898.jpg

invoice.JPG

Sold to @Chronovare & full payment received. He'll be arranging pickup from my place, package details have been shared with him.

Update: Product picked up from my place on 28th Apr afternoon.

Last edited:
Back