Sorcy goes widescreen

The Sorcerer

Skilled
Will post the pics at 12 this afternoon. I bought it from Dell site directly. My friend gave the 5k Dell discount coupon with 5 year warranty upgrade. Got it for 12961 bucks with all the charges. Sadly this is applicable only for one product only. The 5k+5 year coupon is a gift since she is going to uk. OMG! I Upgraded from a samsung samtron15inch non flat 55v crt to e228wfp. Aaaaah it tastes better too. Mom loves it too. I wish it had a hdmI connector but got it in a kick ass price from Dell.

Heh heh. Yeah its a sweet deal. Its catching lots of attention. 2 more upgrades left but the screen is gorgeous for 12k for 5 years warranty.

congrats dude!

Take your 15" CRT to the top of the building and use it as a fire cracker tomorrow (u can use it as a rocket, a grenade etc.!)

congrats man...simply great!!!welcome to 22" world...

i ordered myself another e228wfp 2 days back for 15,460/- from dell with 5 yrs warranty......lol...lol...

The beauty is transformed from this....

DSC00498.jpg

to this....

DSC00849.jpg

Rest of the pics are here:

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/rig/viewgallery-543.html

^^ heh thanks man I appreciate the words

Now I need a shotgun to shoot the prying eyes and pesky birds

The rig looks better then a hot fudge chocolate icecream

After working hard for upgrades, now I can ease the steam

Now I dont need to squeeze lime-me and my rig and reviews are on the prime

I dont need to drool on other people's rig-i did my time

I am done drinking root beer-time to enjoy the wine

This is the Black pearl-but this is the rig which really shine

All i need now is a 620hx and a 8800gt card, then i am all fine!!

After that its months of drag, frag, drift and using guns to unleash my craft!!!

I might be an average fps player, but you never know, i might be on a killing spree, making others to hide in a shaft :p

Hahahai know, i got too much blood flowing through my brains!!!

I am cool now, the excitement is controlled with chains

Nice to get the rig being made from rags to riches

Now i am all cool, all smiles and no stitches

I am enjoying atp's bass

and happy that i got a screen bigger then my --- (ahahahahahahahhahahahahah)

sorcerer , do you have beeling .should this monitor have absolutely no bleeding .I Assume there should some amount of beelding .How about ur LCD?

Back