Sound Card For - Intense Gaming + Music [ Professional Series ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Well,

I always keep researching good stuff for you guys .In that quest i came upon "ESI + Audiotrak Sound Cards " .Please have a look @ Specs For these wonderful cards .Comments And Discussions are required from the Total Gaming and audiophile community of TE regarding good and bad Sound cards .Let Try n Get Someting New and innovative from across the world .Very soon you will see me in action with intense case modding and cooling stuff also

Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 HiFi

xad6p.jpg

The Prodigy 7.1 HiFi is based on the powerful VIA Envy24HT (ICE 1724) audio controller and the Wolfson WM8776 / 8766 codecs, providing 2, 4, 6 (5.1) and 8 (7.1) channel support as well as optical digital I/O with 24-bit/196kHz support.To provide stable high level output signals, Prodigy 7.1 HiFi uses a fine selection of high quality capacitors from Sanyo (SP series) and from Nichicon (up to 2200uF RU series / Nichicon ES series) to optimize the power supply of the analog and digital components on the card and to optimize the audio output quality. The special design of Prodigy 7.1 HiFi with its 4 layer PCB cuts off electromagnetic waves from the internals of the PC – there won't be problems with an unstable power supply caused by the systems CPU or the HDD.A separation between the analog and the digital part using an aluminium cover that shields the sound against electromagnetic waves is a major part of the Prodigy 7.1 HiFi design. Even better, the OpAmps on the card are installed on sockets, providing the possibility to change them to the users preference.The Prodigy 7.1 HiFi driver software is based on the EWDM standard from pro audio manufacturer ESI providing perfect compatibility with Most Windows Versions offering high performance and low latency operation with all important famous audio applications. The DirectWIRE 3.0 and Advanced NSP (Native Sound Processing) support in the driver allows you to virtually patch all your digital audio sources internally between various different software applications running at the same time and use effect plugins simultaneously. Audio streams can be transferred between different audio applications, which is especially great when using software effects, synthesizers or virtual instruments. The driver also includes support for the 3D technologies from QSound Labs in Canada: Q3D/QEM, QMSS, QRumble, QSizzle, QExpaner, QEQ and QNormalize.

Features

• 192 kHz 7.1 HiFi surround audio interface
  • 24-bit / 96 kHz ADC with 102dB(a) dynamic range
  • 24-bit / 192 kHz DAC with 108dB(a) dynamic range
  • S/PDIF digital I/O with optical connectors
  • high quality RCA connectors for the main analog output signal
  • up to 4 simultaneous inputs and 10 simultanous outputs
  • special design to eliminate CPU and HDD noise supports 5.1, 7.1 and other surround formats professional
  • EWDM driver based on ESI technology
  • DirectWIRE support to record any signal from any source internally
  • Advanced NSP support, use effect plugins to expand your sound
  • integrated headphone and microphone amplifiers
  • ASIO 2.0 and GSIF 2.0 support for professional multichannel applications
  • QSound support under Windows XP
  • works under Most Windows Versions
  • compatible with all major game and surround standards
  • compatible with all major professional audio applications

Audiotrak Prodigy HD2

2ez1ssm.jpg

Prodigy HD2 shows the latest technology in high end audio playback for audiophile users.Prodigy HD2 supports 192 kHz at 24-bit with a sensational dynamic range of 120dB(a) for playback - no other hardware in this price range provides this high level of output quality. Even better: the hardware is equipped with 3 OpAmps on sockets, this makes it possible to swap and exchange the OpAmps based on specific requirements.Prodigy HD2 is a Low Profile PCI card, shipping with a metal bracket for a conventional PCI slot and with a bracket that allows the installation in Low Profile slots - this makes Prodigy HD2 perfect for media center and home theater solutions where small PC cases are used.The included driver software is providing perfect compatibility (ASIO, GSIF, WDM) under all current Windows versions, offering high performance and low latency operation. DirectWIRE 3.0 support in the driver allows you to virtually patch your digital audio sources internally between different software applications running at the same time.​

Features
  • PCI audio interface based on VIA VT1721 (Envy24HT-S)
  • PCI card supplied with standard and low profile metal bracket
  • 24 bit / 192kHz playback (analog & digital)
  • 24 bit / 96kHz recording
  • high quality AKM AK4396 120dB(a) S/N ratio DA converter for extremly high quality 2 channel audio playback via RCA output connectors (5Hz - 40kHz frequency response)
  • triple OpAmp design for audio output with three high quality Fairchild NE5532 OpAmps on separate sockets (can be exchanged for tuning & customization)
  • headphone output with 1/8" connector routed via JRC4580 dual OpAmp
  • analog line input with 1/8" connector via AKM AK5353/7 102dB(a) S/N ratio AD converter (20Hz - 40kHz frequency response)
  • optical S/PDIF digital output following IEC-958C standard, can be used for stereo audio playback (PCM) and multichannel streams from such sources (AC-3 or DTS data)
  • EWDM driver based on ESI technology for all current Windows Versions

Well,

Is There No One Who Knows About These Cards And Would Like To Share His Knowledge With Us Here On TE .This Is A Very Popular Brand .We Are Working With Them and Also working Out For Good Rates .Products Would Be Here Very Soon .Creative In India is Sick " ZERO Focus " All Lousy Stuff .ASUS Distributor Rashi Has No Focus On Sound Cards .then There is Auzentech And Thier Distributor In India Is Focusless .This I Am Sure Would Make us Comfortable in the driving seat as this product would be sold in the channel also + Online store .I would be enhancing this thread with different models and attentive pricing " That could go down " when actual material arrives .

cranky said:
Are you getting these or is it dependent on interest levels?
No ,

We Are Getting As Country Distributors .I will Close This Thread And start Another One Individually On Each Soundcard And Later On Club Them Together .

psygeist said:
I like how you disparage everything else...zero focus, focus-less, lousy stuff, eh :)
Its True ,

Creative is Sold in india by two disties and they have nothing virtually what people demand .

Amarbir ji, Audiotrak DR. DAC2 DX is one of my favourite DAC among my DAC's list - It has Superior Details level, Neutral with warm sound, Wide soundstage, flatter in depth and not as three dimensional and Good Clarity.

abhi_jollyguy said:
Amarbir ji, Audiotrak DR. DAC2 DX is one of my favourite DAC among my DAC's list - It has Superior Details level, Neutral with warm sound, Wide soundstage, flatter in depth and not as three dimensional and Good Clarity.
Well,

Whatever This Has Matchless Features .I Am Creating a New Thread With All The Cards .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back