Audio Soundcore Life Q20 vs Sony XM3 ANC comparison?

colors6

Disciple
Thinking of getting Sony WH1000XM3.

I have a Soundcore Life Q20. I’m not satisfied with the Noise cancelling features.

Will the ANC on the WH1000XM3 be significantly better than the one provided by my existing Q20 headphones?
Also, do the XM4 have noticeable better ANC than XM3?

i am using XM3 for past 2 years. XM3 are really good with ANC to reducte traffic noises, flight sounds, etc. XM4 is slightly better in ANCcompared to XM3. Microphone on the other hand is poor as it picks up those noises. I have had several people telling me that there are lot of background noises.
Also note that the ear cushions wear out in a years time and become mushy/ soft. avoid exposing the ear cushions to sweat or liquids.

@belictony Is it worth getting XM4 over XM3? Is ANC better?
Price difference isn’t much. Last I checked XM3 was selling at 18 or 19k whereas XM4 could be bought for 23-24K. One additional feature in XM4 is the multi device support and ear detection. Music stops playing if you remove headset and resumes once you put it back on.

Transparency mode may not be that useful as it sounds artificial/ as if somebody is taking in a phone though they are in front of you and I hate it.

5k price difference between XM3 and XM4 is not so big in the 20K segment. I suggest XM4 since it’s the latest model, has slightly better ANC and multi device suppprt.

Price difference isn’t much. Last I checked XM3 was selling at 18 or 19k whereas XM4 could be bought for 23-24K. One additional feature in XM4 is the multi device support and ear detection. Music stops playing if you remove headset and resumes once you put it back on.

Transparency mode may not be that useful as it sounds artificial/ as if somebody is taking in a phone though they are in front of you and I hate it.

5k price difference between XM3 and XM4 is not so big in the 20K segment. I suggest XM4 since it’s the latest model, has slightly better ANC and multi device suppprt.
Any idea how airpods Pro compares to xm4 when it comes to ANC?
is the ANC significantly better on XM4?

Any idea how airpods Pro compares to xm4 when it comes to ANC?
is the ANC significantly better on XM4?
Airpods pro are decent for its class but cant match with XM4 or even XM3 on ANC. XM4 provides both pasive and active noise cancellation. one negative of airpods pro is that it may not fit the ears properly for some people and if thats the case, they always have the fear of the buds falling out from ears.

Back