SoundMagic IEMs starting at Rs.415 only . PL-10,PL-11,PL-13,PL-30 and MP-21(with mic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PristineNote
I am currently using EP630 would the JVC Marshmallows be better that those EP630 or should i go for brainwavz m1/proalpha..??

Last edited by a moderator:
@PristineNote - How much for the SM ES18 (Green color including shipping)
Planning to use it with my Nokia 5233. Have used PL11 and EP630 in the past. Is the ES18 on par or better than them? I like good bass.

@PristineNote - How much for the SM ES18 (Green color including shipping)
Planning to use it with my Nokia 5233. Have used PL11 and EP630 in the past. Is the ES18 on par or better than them? I like good bass.

The ES18 is similar to the PL11 in the sound signature department but with an advantage of better presentation, that is @esanthosh's hypothesis I have tagged him and he will be able to give a big picture.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!

They are more or less similar, but the reason I prefer ES18 has to do with presentation. It has got better separation and gives a spacious feel even within a smaller sound stage. PL11 has a classic 3-blob sound stage (left, right, center) which works well with normal music, but tends to get a bit congested with busier music.

PL11 has better bass punch, crisper and warmer mids, better sparkle in treble. But, ES18 has better bass details while being comparable in bass quantity, forward and clearer mid range, but a slightly rolled off treble. ES18 has a thick and vague mid range, but due to the has a foot tapping nature to it's sound (may be that's what audiophiles call PRAT factor), I prefer it very much over PL11.

Intrested in PL-11. kindly PM me the payment details and if possible list it on ebay with debit payment option.

thanks
Atish

We are expecting the new shipment of SM. However the prices would be higher :(. However we still would offer the best price country wide. :)

Next stock of Sound Magic is expected in another 10 days. Please do not mail us for the prices. Prices will be updated on Pro-Audio-Home The landing prices have not been worked out as yet. Our prices will be updated (will be upwards to our previous prices). However our prices would still me the best country wide.

New Sound Magic earphones are in stock. Visit the link for pricing. JVC . TE members get additional 2.5% discount when selecting Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS) from the payment mode. Please mention your TE id, in remarks section and Kindly like us on the FB.

So further discount for TE members would be 600 - 2.5% = 585 when selecting Bank Transfer or Money Order mode of payment.

Prices are inclusive of VAT and Shipping all India.

[h=3]Sound Magic ES18 In-Ear Headphones[/h] ₹600.0

[h=3]Sound Magic MP21 Perfect Multimedia In-Earphones[/h] ₹1,439.0

[h=3]Sound Magic PL10 In-Ear Headphone[/h] ₹390.0

[h=3]Sound Magic PL11 In-Ear Powerful Bass Headphone[/h] ₹1,199.0

[h=3]Sound Magic PL13 Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphone[/h] ₹500.0

[h=3]Sound Magic PL30 In-Ear Headphones[/h] ₹1,592.0

+91-22-65611833
Hours 10:00 to 18:00
+91 9222 997 066
Hours 10:00 to 18:00
sales@proaudiohome.com

- - - Updated - - -

New Sound Magic earphones are in stock. Visit the link for pricing. JVC . TE members get additional 2.5% discount when selecting Bank Transfer (NEFT/RTGS) from the payment mode. Please mention your TE id, in remarks section and Kindly like us on the FB.

Say a SM earphone is for 600 INR. So further discount for TE members would be 600 - 2.5% = 585 when selecting Bank Transfer or Money Order mode of payment.

Prices are inclusive of VAT and Shipping all India. Updated price below.

Sound Magic ES18 In-Ear Headphones

₹545

Sound Magic MP21 Perfect Multimedia In-Earphones

₹1,439.0

Sound Magic PL10 In-Ear Headphone

₹390.0

Sound Magic PL11 In-Ear Powerful Bass Headphone

₹1,199.0

Sound Magic PL13 Noise Isolation In-Ear Headphone

₹500.0

Sound Magic PL30 In-Ear Headphones

₹1,599.0