Soundmagic PL11 - PL30 - PL21 - MP21 - PL10 Version II - Now From Rs. 399

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered one PL11 yesterday, eagerly awaiting to test it with my new clip+. Heard a lot from all!

Have placed the order yesterday night, but still not received any shipping information! Getting very eager to experience it! :)

Hello Media home,

About order of soundmagic PL11 for 550/-, I have sent you the details with email option in the forum.

(The private message I post are not appearing in my inbox. weird)

niteshkhatri said:
Ordered one PL11 yesterday, eagerly awaiting to test it with my new clip+. Heard a lot from all!

Have placed the order yesterday night, but still not received any shipping information! Getting very eager to experience it! :)
Still not received the shipping details on eBay registered email. Why the delay? :?

Hello Media home,

About order for pl11 placed on 31 dec.

I have sent the address and money transfer details thru email option in the forums.

If you want the information in any other inbox/mail that you frequently, Please let me know, I will send to that address.

Thanks.

Hi Mediahome,

Please give details of status of order or return the money. I expected more decent behaviour from you.

mediahome.in said:
hello,

sir your product has already left, 4-5 days back i think you should get it any time .
Dear Media home,

The product has not arrived either in my bangalore address or coimbatore address.

Please let me know the shipping details. Please let me know if the item has returned or something.

Hoping you would take priority on this, because its already a month since I paid for the item.

Media home,

Please look in to PMs, I have not received anything despite your assurance of shipped.

Please let me know the shipping details ASAP.

Successfully transacted the amount through NEFT, for SOUNDMAGIC PL21, 1no. Expecting a delivery on this week end or monday next week.

jaleel_sh said:
Ordered through website, but need the NEFT details, check ur PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back