PC Peripherals speakers

hi between these two speakers which is better
1: Harman Kardon(jbl) SoundSticks II or
2: altec lansing mx5021
recently saw the jbl in primeabgb they really look stunning even heard those speakers sounded quite good the rate quoted was rs 9500/- as u can c both the speakers similarly priced so which should one go for (have not heard the altec ones)

Go hear the altec ones and make up your mind. Seriously.. this is too subjective a topic for people to go "Oh, X brand speakers are awesome.. but I haven't heard them!"
Go take a few favourite movies/MP3s/CDs and have a listen.Then, make up your mind.

JBL is way overpriced for what it sounds. Stay away from them. MX5021 is the best 2.1 currently available in India.

Quad Master said:
MX5021 ne Time.
Its also THX Certified

Still.. yogi, go listen to both. Then make up your mind.

Oh, and guys, THX certification no longer means squat.. read up at avsforum and hydrogenaudio and see.

whaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... and i bought really overprised BOSE......an Advise to the rest.....PLEASE do not Buy BOSE....same price you might get lot better Deal......
Yeah....the speakers themselves are awsome.....but too pricy

The logitech z2300 are same as the z5500 but its the 2.1 version, they have the same woofer & speakers. they are amazing & the woofer really has some kickass power, my friend had bought the 2.1 version of the z680's which is similar to the z5500, they had the same woofer & speakers as z680, & was really amazing, but the downside is he got it for 150$ & i bought my z680's for 220$. just 70$ more for 5.1 & a decoder with the option of coax & optical, etc.

since i havent heard the mx5021 so i cant compare the 2. but i doubt there will be a huge diff between the 2 since both are top quality speakers.

Read in Digit that Audigy 2 Value is available at Lamington Rd.
IF if you remember Agent 001 from Digit Mag.

He told in his article that Audigy 2 Value is available for 5.5K at Lamington.

Just called Computer Selection he told me to call after 30Mins

Back