Spectator to Performer..

Freaky

ex-Mod
Well.. Have been only a silent spectator in the Show-Off section for close to a year. Received an unexpected bonus at work and the spectator becomes the performer :p Enough talkin' (Blabbering rather).. More pics will all be posted tomorrow after my operation to steal Saiyan's cam is through :p

Presenting :

1. My first LCD - The VG1930 WM

Damn.. My place looks neat after this :rofl:

2. MS Natural Ergonomic 4000 - Pics tomorrow - Gotta say that this is one bloody awesome keyboard. Gotta use it to believe it.

3. Compaq Presario V3424TU :p - Belongs to my kid bro. Decent enough for everyday use and decent enough feature set for the money I spent on it.

All this started though with the Opty 165 which I got through a loan from a very good friend (This was a month before I got the bonus). He decided that I had cribbed enough about wanting to buy the proccy but not being able to, asked me how much it cost and stashed the cash in my hand :O Lucky dood me :p

Then came the crash in MX518 rates. Too tempting to miss. Got that. Then came the clearance sale at V-Street for Steel gear and got myself a Steel Qck for real cheap :eek:hyeah:
Got myself an APC RS 800 as well. But I guess posting that in show-off would be taking it a lil' too far :p Getting Funky's Netgear Wifi router as well for total mobility at home :)

Phew !! Think this is my longest post in my 2 yrs at TE :rofl:

stormblast said:
nice stuff.

so ur next upgrade is a chieftec cabinet?

:rofl:

No.. Me, Eddy, Saiyan and Bottle were discussing abt the cabbies then. Will get kicked outta home if I buy anything more :p

superczar said:
Awesome!!!!!
Awesome!!!!
Awesome!!!

BTW did you fix the problem with the lid close power options?

The lid option does NOT come up at all :S Had to disable Sleep / Standby mode for now. Cant find anything on Google as well :(

Freaky said:
Nope. But wasn't this problem reported only with the NeoHE PSUs ? :ashamed:
oh i was getting it on my neopower also.. and darky was getting it on his kunhar psu

bottle said:
oh i was getting it on my neopower also.. and darky was getting it on his kunhar psu

The TP/TPIIs do not 'buzz' with APC UPS- haven't heard of a single case yet.:)
They just go 'KABOOM'.
:rofl:

Back