Spectranet/ You broadband users? Help!

ramdante

Skilled
Its high time I got rid of my wired Reliance broadband piece of crap connection, worst down times, pathetic service, bad indian pings.

I am thinking of moving on to either spectranet or you broadband, but not sure if their service is available in my area, but more inclined towards spectranet because of their plans.
So users from anywhere post your views about their downtimes,ping,speeds,SERVICE etc. to help me decide!
My Location: chennai.

I am on spectranet from the last 9 months. Its the cable walla setup. Sometimes there are downtimes mostly when there are power cuts. The guy is quick to fix any problems as soon as you report it. Luckily for me there hasn't been any downtime in the last two months. I am on 2mbps plan and getting download speed around 220 Kbps. Quite happy with the service here in Bangalore.

I had used Spectranet for quite some time & I was very satisfied with their service. The pings were also great & the best part was no FUP.

I am on spectranet from the last 9 months. Its the cable walla setup. Sometimes there are downtimes mostly when there are power cuts. The guy is quick to fix any problems as soon as you report it. Luckily for me there hasn't been any downtime in the last two months. I am on 2mbps plan and getting download speed around 220 Kbps. Quite happy with the service here in Bangalore.

How much u are paying for 2mbps

I use a spectranet connection. Well weirdly typing this from my nexus using vodafone 3g. :p

Anyways like someone said its through a local cable wala connection. Speeds and downloads are awesome. But at times it doesnt perform to the speeds it promises as per plans. May be i expect too much as i use a 10mbps 45gb limit plan priced at 1000rs per month. ;)

Half the weekends they are out for maintainance.but have nothing to complain about when i download a movie of 700mb in 6mins ! And a br rip in not more than 20min.

Go for it if you are a download junkie. Else may be it depends upon the area too.

Back