Android spice stellar MI1010

The same reason all electronic items get discounted over time - age.

Its been around a good 5 months now and this is its first "official" price cut.

IMO, its possibly the best buy for a 10' tab at the sub 9k price point...

Its readily available at most Spice outlets though I'm not sure the discounted price would be available there.

One option you can consider is buying it from Saholic and selecting "In Store Pickup" as your deliver option. However, for this to work you also need to have a Spice HotSpot store near you. This way you should be able to test it before you take physical delivery.

I say "should" because you possibly know how customer unfriendly Indian stores about "opened" goods.

I remember a while back when I was considering this tablet I walked into a Spice outlet (PVR Saket Delhi) and told them I would pay the full amount cash down there and then provided I could open the tablet and check it before buying. The reason I wanted to do this was because there were numerous complaints regarding the screen quality on this tab.

I even asked them what would happen if I paid for it, opened it right there in front of them and the screen was defective. Would they change it for me there and then? No such luck. Firstly, they only had one piece and secondly they said I would have to go to a service centre for support.

I refused to buy the product on those terms and walked out...

anywy i am also not going to buy this , read some not so great reviews about dead tabs , dead charger , heating up charger , too much trouble to have on the head

Don't blame you. It was much the same for me. Plus, the feedback I got from several actual users about their virtually useless/non-existent service support for the product totally put me off it. Pity really. This is where Indian companies fall flat on their face when it comes to these sort of products...

Back