Split AC for 250sqft ground floor room - Delhi/NCR weather

mutant

Skilled
Hello, Folks!

So, I am in the market for a split AC for my ground floor living room. It's not that well insulated, I am planning to install AC plastic curtains for an almost 2 door space area on one of the walls.

It's not too hot here, since it's the ground floor of a 3-floor building. Mostly humidity is the issue here. And also, since it's a living room, I expect people to open doors frequently. Also, the outside unit would need at least 12-14ft of copper wire, that will go through the kitchen. So, I need an AC with good solid copper wiring as well, so as to avoid any gas leakages, that has been the issue at my place for most of the other AC's.

I am open to spending whatever amount is ideal for my conditions. Looking forward to quick suggestions based on your knowledge and experience. I myself, don't have much knowledge in this domain.

Thanks for taking a look!

Cheers!
Prabhash

I am guessing, the room will be used as living/dining or living/guest area something like that ? If thats the case and if its possible, install 2 ACs (1.5T) at 2 corners (or ends) or the room. Switch ON only one depending on where people are present. You can run in humid mode for longer periods without hole in the pocket, that would be sufficient I believe.

Also, opt for inverter models, pure copper internals etc etc for longer life. Any good brand will provide copper wires.

Daikin, Hitachi, Mitsubhishi, Carrier and our own desi Voltas are brands/models you can check. As its Delhi, spares/service availability would not be an issue

Back