Splurge #2: The babies've arrived. :D

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
First off, I owe a big thanx to our dearest MOTM, Techie_007 for sourcing these at uber cool prices. Thank you bro. :)

Ipod Touch 2G 16GB (For me)

I've been in love with this ever since I picked this baby from the Blue Dart warehouse yesterday night at 11. :p

Got a Gecko silicone cover for it from Croma. Loaded it with few converted mp4 videos. Brilliant screen clarity. Loving every bit of it. :D

Damage: 16.25k (grey from Pune). Retail price ~19k.
Ipod Classic 120GB (For a friend of mine)

Damage: 13k (grey). Retail price ~15k.

And my friend's pretty impressed abt TE now. He'd perhaps drag his ass into the forums shortly. :lol:

Sadly, we encountered an accident on our way back at around 11 PM. The body was lying on the Mumbai-Surat highway. And we never knew, we were following the ambulance on its way. :( Finding it hard to getting it out of my mind. :(

Hey thanx guys. :D

@Kneo: Nope, Techie sent it from Pune. :)

@Anish: A rough estimate: Charged to 90%. Could watch 5 episodes of Dexter series, mp4 format, 45mins~1hr each. Batt life's down to <20% odd. Pretty good actually. :D

broar94 said:
Install some apps/games Gannu :p

Yeah need to. Busy snch'ing the songs and videos. :p

Could you pass me links of some good ones.

Oh and btw another member, Sei deserves a special mention. He'd also lent me lot of help with this regard. :)

Congrats on your new Touch :D

I'm downloading the 2.2 update now which includes performance and stability improvements for Safari (it crashed a lot with Google Reader and TE) and also mail fetching fixes for the Mail program...

Gunman said:
Damage: 16.25k (grey from Pune). Retail price ~19k.
Damage: 13k (grey). Retail price ~15k.

Last sunday I checked the price for both at Landmark, Forum, Bangalore.

120gigs =14k

16gigs =17.5k, didn't check VAT was extra or included.

Anyways very nice purchase, congrats :hap2:

Gunman said:
Yeah need to. Busy snch'ing the songs and videos. :p

Could you pass me links of some good ones.

Oh and btw another member, Sei deserves a special mention. He'd also lent me lot of help with this regard. :)

No problem man! Enjoy your Touch now!

*Zara zara touch me touch me touch me* :p

PS: Forget downloading movies/series that are already converted. Nothing can beat the quality of the movies you will convert yourself :)

Back