[Spoilers] Game of Thrones (ASOIAF) thread

blkrb0t

It's Nothing Personal
Skilled
This thread is exclusively for discussing Game of Thrones TV show (and also the events in A Song of Ice and Fire books). There is just so much going on in the show that it cannot be discussed properly in the TV thread alone. The complexity of the books and the deviations the show takes from them further adds to the complexity of it.

Discuss the show freely up until current events, but when discussing books, use the spoiler tag with "Book Spoilers" as its label.

Also, mention the season or book number in the spoiler tag to warn users.

Last edited:
After the previous episode debacle I was searching for a haven to share my grief and this is much appreciated !!
Hoping things will be better in next episode.

After the previous episode debacle I was searching for a haven to share my grief and this is much appreciated !!
Hoping things will be better in next episode.
It was funny to see all the reaction videos on Youtube. First season's 9th episode had Ned, and now a comeback :D

I think Catelyn
will be resurrected as Lady Stoneheart
in the next episode. What do you think blkrb0t?
Yep, most probably.
The episode is titled Mhysa, which means mother. Apart from the mother of dragons, who has been the best mother figure on show? The ending epilogue will be her resurrection. Hope she hangs one of the Freys, the non-book readers have already lost courage to go on.

Seriously guys, WRITE THE BOOK NAME along with Book Spoilers. Some of us are still reading ACoK here.

I just accidentally saw this below spoiler, because my stupid brain thought for a moment that it won't spoil any major future event. :( This is my first spoiled event since I started watching the series/reading book. :'(
I think Catelyn
will be resurrected as Lady Stoneheart
in the next episode. What do you think blkrb0t?
@blkrb0t ; @teracore : Was this a big spoiler? :'( Please say no.

Just read Dany's House of the Undying chapter. House of the Undying Book >>>>>>>>> House of the Undying Show.

Ordered ASoS Part 1 and Part 2 on Flipkart. I am thinking about purposely staying behind the TV Show in ASOIAF. So S03E10 will cover till which book? ASoS Part 1: Steel and Snow?

Last edited by a moderator:
that was really insane... but which book is this season 3 made of?
Third book, but the timeline of events has been changed a bit to adapt to the screen. The epilogue will probably come this season itself and the next season will perhaps finish the third book midway and start off with the 4th & 5th book (They're one book actually, split for being too big).

I still think Starks aren't completely out of the game yet. Bran's warging power is insane. Anyone else think he will be able to control dragon using his power?

I still think Starks aren't completely out of the game yet. Bran's warging power is insane. Anyone else think he will be able to control dragon using his power?
GRRM hasn't clarified on this one yet. He is going to meet the three-eyed crow beyond the Wall.

The final book was previously titled A Time for Wolves, so you might guess that they damn sure make a comeback. Though it isn't wise to hold on to one family or character in this series, too painful when the time comes.

^^ Oooh, thanks. Do answer the questions of my previous post.

Though it isn't wise to hold on to one family or character in this series, too painful when the time comes.
Heh. That's why I'm on Lord Twatbeard team.Varys plays chess using his little birds as pawn, but Littlefinger plays calvinball.

@XTechManiac Is discussing a spoiler real wise now? Just forget it, haha. I can feel your uneasiness.

Moreover, you haven't even read up until the current events in the show. So if someone mentions a "Book Spoiler", that would obviously mean something happening in the future.

The answer to that anyway (a sort of hint):
Recall what Lord Beric Dondarrion and his Brotherhood without Banners are doing.

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone willing to lend me the books in delhi/ncr ?? Or any good offer for all the books ( will also consider second hand ) online ?
Ultra broke :D !!

Back