Android SRT.Phone Screen Replacement ?

Emperor

Skilled
Hello Friends...

Here I requires your suggestion...

My SRT.Phone get crack in display.. so
  1. Shall I look for Screen Replacement & is this model screen replacement really available in market, as one famous mobile repair shop in my city told me none spare part avail for this model.
  2. I keep using with crack, (no function loss at all) will handset sustain, if so, how many days/month?
  3. or go with New Handset
20200919_182356.jpg

Regards

1. You can probably get a duplicate screen for any phone (talking out of my ass). I don't know if it's the same model but found this for a screen replacement. The link
  2. I had an old phone that worked 2+ years with a similar crack at the top left part of the screen. If everything is functioning well, it's probably going to last as long as it would normally.
  3. That's totally upon your own preference. Get a new one if the crack is creating problems for you or use it if all iz well.

1. You can probably get a duplicate screen for any phone (talking out of my ass). I don't know if it's the same model but found this for a screen replacement. The link
  2. I had an old phone that worked 2+ years with a similar crack at the top left part of the screen. If everything is functioning well, it's probably going to last as long as it would normally.
  3. That's totally upon your own preference. Get a new one if the crack is creating problems for you or use it if all iz well.

Yes, till now I didn't notice any single functional issue at all with any task, other than display have few smoky strips (but can view contents without any issue/disturbance and display turn little more yellowish)

Thank you for your reply

Back