Starting 2008 with a bang!

burnz

Adept
just got back from s'pore after a short trip home.. as usual, could not resist picking some new toys to start off the year in style:

haven't had time to post individual shots of all the items yet, but here's a list of everything:
- Acer P243W 24" LCD
- Intel Q6600 G0 cpu
- Powercolor HD3870 gfx card
- Abit IP35 Pro mobo
- Crucial Lanfest 2x1Gb ram
- Audio Technica AD700 headphones
- Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 Hifi soundcard
- Samsung 500Gb sata2 hdd
- Asus Eee PC 4G ultraportable notebook

of course, our man KMD was the one who hooked me up with couple of these items below which arrived just before i got back to mumbai:

more pics and details of damages to follow shortly

burnz said:
just got back from s'pore after a short trip home.. as usual, could not resist picking some new toys to start off the year in style:

haven't had time to post individual shots of all the items yet, but here's a list of everything:

- Acer P243W 24" LCD

- Intel Q6600 G0 cpu

- Powercolor HD3870 gfx card

- Abit IP35 Pro mobo

- Crucial Lanfest 2x1Gb ram

- Audio Technica AD700 headphones

- Audiotrak Prodigy 7.1 Hifi soundcard

- Samsung 500Gb sata2 hdd

- Asus Eee PC 4G ultraportable notebook

of course, our man KMD was the one who hooked me up with couple of these items below which arrived just before i got back to mumbai:

more pics and details of damages to follow shortly

would we see a review of this item in TE anytime soon from u then? :)

yeah, i see a lot of ppl are quite interested in the Asus Eee PC. will try my best to write a decent review once i've got time. in the meantime, some more pics of the EeePC since i brought it with me to the office today. sorry for the pics quality, taken with my phone cam ;)

relative size to a pack of cigs.. hehe

^^^Why do u post ur query here??? :mad:

Move it to the Mobile Phones section...

@burnz: Wher did u get those stuff rom S'pore??? Is the Musthafa Centre known fer these stuff??? And btw congo...

^^ yes, Sim Lim Square is the only place one needs to go, as far as PC hardware and electronics are concerned.. my other usual haunt is Adelphi Shopping Centre, which has a lot of shops selling hifi audio equipment..

Anish said:
^ How much did you pay for the EEE?

Eagerly waiting for a review of it running XP :)

paid S$595 (approx Rs 16k) for it from s'pore airport duty free.. last minute impulse buy before i hopped onto the plane :eek:hyeah:

will try to get a decent review out once i have the time.. still got to figure out this nlite software thing to shrink down an xp installation to go onto the Eee.. too much toys, too little time! :bleh:

Anish said:
^ How much did you pay for the EEE?

Eagerly waiting for a review of it running XP :)

paid S$595 (approx Rs 16k) for it from s'pore airport duty free.. last minute impulse buy before i hopped onto the plane :eek:hyeah:

will try to get a decent review out once i have the time.. still got to figure out this nlite software thing to shrink down an xp installation to go onto the Eee.. too much toys, too little time! :bleh:

TechHead said:
@Ivan - nice!
You managed to get the draft-N routers?

hey bhairav, havent got the N routers yet.. prob during my next trip back again at the end of this month.. will be home for 3 weeks, so plenty of time to go shopping again :hap2:

want anything? :D

Back