PC Peripherals Steelseries Merc Stealth, Logitech G110 or Lycosa Mirror

Hi
I'm looking to buy a new keyboard.
Main usage - FPS, TPS, Racing
Requirements - LED backlighting. Macros not very important.

Keyboards I liked -

Cyborg V5
Steelseries Merc Stealth
Logitech G110
Razer Blackwidow

Anybody with experience with these keyboards, please comment on their build quality, life, RMA issues, etc

Budget - 4k

Keyboards I liked -

Steelseries Merc Stealth
Logitech G110
Razer Lycosa Mirror

Look at the Microsoft Sidewinder X4 ~2400/-.
It is slightly cheaper, not the cheapest of the lot, has all the features you need and after sales is not going to be a pain thanks to the brand awareness about Microsoft.

A few reviews for the X4 --> Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard Review | bit-tech.net / Review: Microsoft SideWinder X4 Keyboard : Ghost In The Machine?

I have a Razer Lycosa and in that price range it is better that you go for the Razer BlackWidow, but be warned the overall build quality is baseline okay and nothing to write home about. Also note Razer products have the shortest Warranty of the lot --> 1year [local] + 1 year [direct company].

Razer BlackWidow the base model is available for ~3900/- [on street], it is a mechanical keyboard so no chances of key-ghosting OR non functionality [until you did not depressing the key].

Reviews for the same --> Razer Blackwidow | Gaming Keyboard Review / Mech-tastic: Razer BlackWidow gaming keyboard review.

You can contact @chiragsthakur if you are interested in purchasing the Microsoft X4 keyboard, he owns one and can probably brief you best about its capabilities.

Hope this helps, Cheerio!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be looking at resale value since I plan on using it for a long time. So I need something that will last and suffer hard key pressing during intense gaming sessions, which is almost everyday

Back