Streak ??????

Please post impressions. In a fix whether to go for this or Samsung Galaxy Tab

Also, does it feel easy to handle? As in can you take it around without it getting too cumbersome?

Congrats on the Streak !! One of the most awesome gadgets Ive come across in recent times. A friend of mine bought it from UK, I borrowed it from him to really see what Android was all about.After using it for 2 weeks ,I had my heart set on this tablet . :( The display speed ,UI and even touch is mind blowing :O Didn't buy it because its too big for my small hands and a little difficult to use as the main phone. :ashamed:.

Don't forget to upgrade it 2.1 (unofficial update ).

turbo sim doesnt not work well on airtel ... what network are u on ?... i have seen it work without interruption on vodafone only ... on airtel web bowsing hangs with turbo sim

Please review this.

I am still in a Dilemma Whether to go for this or wait until another tablet comes with 5MP cam and HD recording

teja92 said:
Please review this.

I am still in a Dilemma Whether to go for this or wait until another tablet comes with 5MP cam and HD recording
wait for it to be officially launched in the US with 2.2 ..somewhere around oct 15 is the launch date ... keep in mind a dell streak has very less resale value because of the size and brand name ... so if u buy for 34000 factory unlocked then u wont be able to sell it at that price later ... turbo sim version does not work well with all sim cards so be careful before buying that as that sells for 25000 only

Back