Studio Speakers / PC speakers

nithin1992

Disciple
Hey folks,

Looking for a pair of good sounding speakers for my PC. Would prefer not to have a dedicated subwoofer as that would take up space and might not look great visually.

Budget is around 10k and can stretch up to 20k if they're really worth it.

I was thinking of ordering the MICCA RB 42 from flipkart but I'm very much open for options and hope to get some valuable inputs.

In this price range, for example, if I were to buy the RB 42, is a AMP necessary? Are there better speakers which don't require amp? If not, please suggest an AMP too. This will be my first AMP / DAC

Kindly help

Hey folks,

Looking for a pair of good sounding speakers for my PC. Would prefer not to have a dedicated subwoofer as that would take up space and might not look great visually.

Budget is around 10k and can stretch up to 20k if they're really worth it.

I was thinking of ordering the MICCA RB 42 from flipkart but I'm very much open for options and hope to get some valuable inputs.

In this price range, for example, if I were to buy the RB 42, is a AMP necessary? Are there better speakers which don't require amp? If not, please suggest an AMP too. This will be my first AMP / DAC

Kindly help
The ones who have bought, can swear by their clarity. Please note i dont own them, so watch some youtube videos as well

Take a look at this JBL Professional 104 Compact Desktop Reference 60 W Bluetooth Studio Monitor on Flipkart

Yes they are kinna low on bass, but I am sure with proper equaliser settings and all one caj compensate
Pretty cheap on Pocket too..

Back