Looking for Hybrid Watch which should provide following
1. Outdoor Cycling/Indoor Cycling Tracking
2. Calorie Burn/Goal Setting
3. Google Fit Sync

Below are the features which are nice to have
1. Stable App for Android
2. SPO2 sensor
3. Stress Monitoring

Have gone through specs of Homor's Magic and GT, Amazfit but all that made me more confused.

Thank in advance for your suggestions.

Someone in the family was looking for something similar in the 10K-12K range recently and I was confused too since this is not something I follow.
I suggested Fitbit and Amazfit GTR 2e / GTR 2. There's also Apple Watch Series 3 for 20K ish.

Get one of the Fitbit ones in your budget. My wife has been using one since last couple of years and she is pretty happy. It has seen a good amount of abuse and is still working fine.;)

A few points you may want to consider:
1. Fitbit devices are known to be quite good with fitness/sleep tracking, since your primary requirements are fitness-based.
2. Tracking cycling activity will very likely be inaccurate in nearly every wrist-worn device. There may be odd exceptions. If this is important enough, do some homework on this.
3. If you only need the fitness tracking and are not keen on smart watch functionality, don't get a smart watch. I increasingly find myself hardly ever using any of the smart watch functions on my Galaxy Active 2.
4. If you are considering the Active 2, please be aware that it doesn't tick all your boxes. No SpO2, for instance.

SpO2 measurements are wildly inaccurate for all wearables. Just get a finger-based pulse oximeter as that is more consistent and it is not like you need to measure your SpO2 every hour or so.

I have seen such huge variations in step count going from Fitbit to Samsung to my current Fossil watch that the absolute numbers are largely pointless.

If someone wants a fitness focused watch, then will always recommend the Garmin ones, though they can get pricey really fast depending on how accurately you want to track your fitness activity.

Thanks for your comments

How is Honor Magic Watch 2, I'm inclined towards it - has dual GPS, supports Android, has goal settings/calorie burn and google fit integration.

SpO2 measurements are wildly inaccurate for all wearables. Just get a finger-based pulse oximeter as that is more consistent and it is not like you need to measure your SpO2 every hour or so.

I have seen such huge variations in step count going from Fitbit to Samsung to my current Fossil watch that the absolute numbers are largely pointless.

If someone wants a fitness focused watch, then will always recommend the Garmin ones, though they can get pricey really fast depending on how accurately you want to track your fitness activity.
SpO2 measurements are best done with an Oximeter anyways. Step counts are fairly accurate on the Fitbit though.
Agreed but it comes in the nice to have - not the deal breaker

Thanks everyone for your suggestions

Back