Laptops Suddenly Windows 7 asking for activation

nRiTeCh

Skilled
On my bros lenovo laptop, that day I tried installing Magic disk but during its configuration: setting up drivers...nothing really happened so I forcibly shutdown the laptop and upon reboot its asking me for activation.
In fact the os refused to boot on many occasions after that and somehow I uninstalled Magic disk but still same issue.

Now the os win7 enterprise is genuine as installed from the retailer.

But suddenly its asking for genuine check and all shit.

We didnt receive any cd/dvd stuff with laptop as the os came with it per-installed.

Moreover it not giving any option to insert any cd key.

upload_2015-9-29_16-8-53.png

Now the os win7 enterprise is genuine as installed from the retailer.
That is contradictory. AFAIK, Enterprise version is not sold retail or does not come pre-installed. If your retailer said that he had installed a genuine version and charged you for the same, he has basically cheated you. I think your laptop has a p*rated version of Windows.

No idea but its indeed a genuine windows as it had been validated on certain occasions.
The exact same laptop was bought by my best friend last diwali from chroma and it too had enterprise edi.

Yeah enterprise edition from retail/consumer store is highly fishy/suspicious... both of you should follow up (not sure how/where) to at least figure out where this scam is happening.

use any product key checking software and activate again
Do a google about change product key win 7 and you will get your answer to fill the key and activate
If its genuine key call up MS on tele and get it activated.
You can just google you key , if no result its genuine ;);) its easiest way

Back