Monitors Suggest a 20~22" TFT Monitor

dexterz

Adept
I'm using a 19"Samsung 940BW LCD display now. Recently I went to my friends place and viewed some videos on his PC. I was just blown away by the difference between my older LCD and the Samsung TFT Display he has. So now I'm looking to replace 940BW with a 20 or 22 inch TFT display. Main usage would be viewing and editing video content, casual gaming. Only thing I'm concerned about is excellent picture clarity. Doesnt need to have onboard speaker or TV tuner etc.

Any unit priced at around Rs. 8k~11k would be preferred. The one I checked out was Samsung 2230 which is like 8500Rs approx.

So please suggest some models that I can compare and decide on which to purchase. I am at bombay now and will be purchasing the new display when i return at end of week or pick it up in bombay if price is cheaper. :)

Samsung B2230 is a very good choice. After 2 weeks of analysis i took it. Even Dell ST2210 is good as well but it costs 9000 inclusive of tax here in chennai

Samsung B2230 cost 8350 inclusive of tax here in chennai

Did you mean 2220HD? He's talking about 20"-22" Monitor. Apart from Samsung B2230 I would also suggest G2220HD, it's a great Monitor too! :)

Back