Video Suggest a 32 inch tv within 30-50K

tech_savy

Disciple
hey guys i am very confused abuot which tv to buy.my budget is 30-50k.Should i go for led or lcd?Where can i get them at a cheap price in mumbai?Some of the models i have shortlisted are-
1.sony ex520
2.sony ex400
3.sony cx520
4.sony nx500
Is any samsung led/lcd better than these models?
please help me out guys

Re: 32 inch tv

tech_savy said:
hey guys i am very confused abuot which tv to buy.my budget is 30-50k.Should i go for led or lcd?Where can i get them at a cheap price in mumbai?Some of the models i have shortlisted are-
1.sony ex520
2.sony ex400
3.sony cx520
4.sony nx500
please help me out guys
Lg c460 is better when it comes to pannel and play all formats and is for 30k full hd

You can go for VU series, 32" are less than your budget and it's not bad compared to other brands, help yourself and do a little research.

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

tech_savy said:
1.sony ex520
2.sony ex400
3.sony cx520
4.sony nx500
please help me out guys
Of all the sony models ex520 is the latest & better but has 60Hz & not 100Hz, hence not recommended.

In the price range that u have mentioned better go for LG 32LE5500 which is a 32" FullHD LED IPS panel with features such as bluetooth, lan, netflix, dlna, usb supporting most of the formats (including mkv, divx hd, etc with ability to stretch full screen) unlike sony which supports mpeg1 & mpeg2.

Also there is a offer going on these days till stocks last where u get a network bluray player again supporting most formats via usb, hdmi cable & 2 bluray titles. One more important thing to note is that it supports usb pen drives like others and also usb external hdd (i tried WD 500GB external, works like charm).

I bought mine on saturday (12.03.2011) for 41780/- (no bluray disc though :(). I had a blast this weekend.

If u bargain u can easily get it for 42500-43000 (with the complete offer) anywhere instead of 45990/- mentioned on the site.

I went for LE5500 instead of LE7500 as both are exactly same except for cosmetic changes (LE7500 is said to have infinia design with glass front) for which it is dearer by 3000/-

This is put up on lg site as Cricket Fever offer.

kcube said:
Of all the sony models ex520 is the latest & better but has 60Hz & not 100Hz, hence not recommended.

unlike sony which supports mpeg1 & mpeg2.

That is incorrect the 2011 Sony lcds can play far more formats including divx,mpeg1,2,4 etc.

The Cx520 in grey market is the best deal you can get should cost anywhere b/w 26k to 28k.

You can also go in for the samsung C530.

adder said:
That is incorrect the 2011 Sony lcds can play far more formats including divx,mpeg1,2,4 etc.

The Cx520 in grey market is the best deal you can get should cost anywhere b/w 26k to 28k.

not sure he wanted to buy without warranty secondly samsung pannel glich is crap

adder said:

Agreed about sony 2011 lineup playing more formats, but it still does not match samsung or lg in terms of the number of (essential like mkv (FullHD), divx hd, etc) formats supported.

CX520 is a LCD, also it does not have 100Hz (it has 60Hz) which i feel should be the minimum for watching fast paced action scene or sports telecast.
Also, who would want to buy tv worth 30K odd without a warranty. BTW cx520 is not yet officially launched in india.

Like 'delguy19' said the samsung panel lottery system is crap.

If 'tech_savy' has to increase the budget to over a 50K then he may also look @ KDL-32EX720 (mrp 57900/- on sony site, may get it for less) which is FHD 3D LED tv with 200Hz motion flow. Though the same formats playable via usb still the same. But in my opinion for a 32" one should not look at spending beyond 50K.

Also if he can wait, then the lg 2011 line-up specially LW5600 series with passive 3d (called as cinema 3d) will be out soon & will be comparatively cheaper. It also will sport wii-like motion sensing remote (magic wand) & 4 pairs of passive 3d glasses.

Well there are lots of people who buy from the grey market and even spend upwards of a lakh despite having no warranty which is just 1 year.

adder said:
Well there are lots of people who buy from the grey market and even spend upwards of a lakh despite having no warranty which is just 1 year.
here the point is person who is looking for advice not keen or mention about buying in grey.

It sure is cheap in grey market. http://www.techenclave.com/consumer-electronics/where-is-the-mumbai-grey-market-107048.html

The CX520 should cost less then 30k the price range in indian grey market i hear is anywhere from 26k in chennai to around 28k elsewhere.
EX720 is a Edge led-lcd model which is 3d ready model you will have to buy additional 3d glasses to watch 3D,its also has motionflow XR200 which combines the older motionflow 100hz with backlight scanning.

Back