PC Peripherals Suggest a AIO Printer-Scanner for home use, Rs.5000

pranut

Adept
Hi guys,

I am looking to buy a Printer-Scanner combo for around Rs.5000

I will be using cartridges only and dont wanna use CISS kits.

I need color prints and I wont be using the printer very much so it doesnt matter if the printer has less pages per cartridge.

Please suggest the best one in my budget.

Thanks!

Hi guys,

I am planning to buy HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer. The local dealer quoted Rs.5000 for this.

I have selected this one as its has Wi-fi connectivity, good looks
tongue.gif

Though WiFi is not necessary but is a cool addition, Also I dont have a problem with Cost per page, and its ink cartridge wich is expensive.

Please give ur inputs, Any other printer in the given budget ?

Regards

Would recommend having a personal look at the printer itself before you buy. Personally I found the 3050 extremely flimsy in terms of quality of material and build quality. The whole thing seemed as if it would fall apart any moment as soon as it was powered. If you want an AIO, increase your budget a wee bit and look at the models in the range of 6~7K. I don't remember the exact model numbers, but there was another WiFi model for 6k+ that looked good.

Would recommend having a personal look at the printer itself before you buy. Personally I found the 3050 extremely flimsy in terms of quality of material and build quality. The whole thing seemed as if it would fall apart any moment as soon as it was powered. If you want an AIO, increase your budget a wee bit and look at the models in the range of 6~7K. I don't remember the exact model numbers, but there was another WiFi model for 6k+ that looked good.

Thanks for the reply, Any suggestions ?

get any AIO printer which falls inside your budget since you dont mind cost of ink or pages per cartridge.

HP Deskjet 2050

HP Deskjet 3050

Epson Stylus - TX121

Epson Stylus - T13

Back