PC Peripherals Suggest a Gaming Rig config around 40k

harshadbarge

Disciple
Hi friends, i would like to get a new Pc soon as the old one is outdated and the ram is gone and out of warranty...
I heard of this site and have been hooked on since... Awesome site with awesome posts...
I have little or no know how about systems.. My dad agreed to this price and, i want a decent gaming config. since i dont know much, i would like suggestions based on latest price...
I thank you for your replies.

here my suggestion:

Intel C2D E6300 + MSI 965P Neo-15k

Transcend 1gb DDR II 667:5.5k

Seagate 7200.10 250gb SATA II: 4k

Palit 7600GT: 8.5k

local Cabinet( navtech/iball, etc...but should have good ventilation); 1-1.5k

Coolermaster extremepower 450W psu: 2k

Samsung 798mb :6k

LG DVD-RW: 2.2k

Altec Lansing 251: 2.5k

Total: 46k

speakers, monitor are optional, i.e. is u plan to use your older stuff

another option is that you go for a low end gfx card like the Geforce 6200 and use it for a year or so.Then when u have more cash, buy a mid range DX 10 card. this would future proof ur rig to some extent

Assuming that playing most of todays games at best possible performance in this budget is what is most important to you.

I would go with the above rig but with a Radeon X1950Pro, if required reduce the CPU to E4300, a combo drive, 160GB Seagate 160GB HDD, cheaper board.

E4300 is the true allendale....they are the new series of C@D's released by Intel.

^AT: I thought he wanted to buy the rig within sometime and the e4300 wont be available in India before 1-2months.... any mobo lower than this will not suffice for OC'ing...and wats the point of getting a C2D n not OC it..lol

E4300 is the true allendale....they are the new series of C@D's released by Intel.

^AT: I thought he wanted to buy the rig within sometime and the e4300 wont be available in India before 1-2months.... any mobo lower than this will not suffice for OC'ing...and wats the point of getting a C2D n not OC it..lol

Back