Monitors Suggest a good monitor <15k

scottwilly

Disciple
I know there are already many threads for monitor suggestion and I have been reading those threads but I thought there might be some new options available. I have considered some, but I'm not able to decide and I don't wanna go wrong with monitor. So please suggest:

Requirements:

1) Watching movies. That means, good viewing angles and better difference among dark shades and no ghosting.
2) Should be suitable for gaming with lesser input lag.
3) Screen size : 22" to 24".
4) Any brand will do but consider Asus monitors also as they are less popular and there might be some excellent monitors from asus within my budget.

Thanks.

Aren't ips panels more prone to input lags or ghosting? I've seen a slight amount of ghosting in almost all the ips panels.

^ Asus PA238Q is an IPS panel lcd. If you want a TN panel for their <5ms response time you wont get good viewing angles on them. You have to compromise on quality (TN) or response (IPS).

Bought LG IPS 225V for 9850 Rs. The viewing angles are good. Haven't used it much yet. Will be able to provide feedback after using it for some time.

The viewing angles,colors are good. For gaming also its good (played crysis and split second).I haven't played around with it much and haven't tried to banchmark the performance, so can't help you much.

Back