Suggest a good Professional Toolkit [Drill+hammer+etc]

RajeshJ

Disciple
1) For Basic Home repair works i would like to buy Professional took kit with following

1) Drilling machine
2) Hammer
3) Plier
4)Nose Plier etc

Is it best to buy items indidually or as a set like this in link

http://www.amazon.in/Impact-GSB-10-RE-Professional/dp/B00IA6GIE8/ref=pd_cp_k_0

1) kindly suggest good company ?
2) i see most online driller have only 6months warrenty , is it ok ?
4) what should i look for ?features, company , extra tools in the set

IMO if you want professional stuff... never buy as kit. buy individual items depending upon requirement.

drilling machine should be one of bosch, dewalt, makita...

there are many sizes and types of pliers, you should buy them individually depending upon what you want to do with them.

I have GSB 500 RE and its decent. The hammer is ok but other tools are not of very good quality i.e other than the drilling machine.

Have used the DM on wall and wood and pretty satisfied.

If you are looking for quality in the extra tools, you better buy them separately.

if you really need professional tools then you may have to invest in more than one drill. manufacturers use different color schemes to categorize their tools for different skill levels. usually green ones are for hobbyists and blue/red for professional use (they last long). in india, almost all companies give 6 months warranty except DeWalt.
i have different drills and tool sets for different purposes... if you need tools for one off use then no need to invest in professional tools, and a toolkit like you mentioned would be fine for hobby/home use. it'd be better if you buy your tools from a local dealer.

Yes, you can try skil brand for home repairs. I had bought their drill from machpowertools dot com. Good site for checking out the options from major brands.

Back