Monitors Suggest a LCD or LED monitor upto 10k mark

nRiTeCh

Skilled
I'm confused whether to go for LED or LCD monitor. Budget is upto 10k strict & looking for above 21'inch options.

Will be using it for everything- web-surfing, movies & gaming (though not so heavy but play all fps/simulations 2 moderate eye candy)

Right now using my onboard gpu on LG17'@1280*960 resolution bt'll soon upgrade to ati 5x or 6x series after i fix on monitor.

please suggest one which has tilt, swivel and height-adjustable features like Dell U2311H. & offering descent warranty & best A.S.S.

benq g2420 (24") is what most people around the forum are suggesting for 10.5k.

to get the features of swivel, tilt and height adjustable, all in one Dell SP2309W, it has a HD screen and a 2mp built cam. But the pricing is on the higher side.

Also its not possible to compare TN panels wit IPS panel. Cos Dell u2311 uses IPS panel, which are more superior in viewing angles and colour reproduction

^^

For your budget go for either of the following mentioned

BenQ G 2200HD ~ 7.5K < sadly no HDMI >

BenQ E 2200HD ~ 8.5 < HDMI but same size as G 2200HD(21.5") >

OR

BenQ G 2420HD ~ 10K < 24" fun :) >

What is your graphic card the performance of games is heavily dependent on this too.

and how is BenQ G 2222HDL LED Monitor 21.5 inch for 8.8k as compared to Benq G 2220HD 7.8k?

i feel i will settle for 22'in and put the extra sum in gfx card.

bt still no hurries yet.

i will give benq top priority but also how is samsung in comparison?

Hi

Dont want to open new thread so continuing here itself.

I was not able to buy new lcd at the time due to some reasons & again the prices soared in april. So coming week i will be surely buying one :)

This time budget is 8k-9k tight.

So as suggested here, should i go for

Benq G 2220HD

or BenQ E 2200HD

or SAMSUNG B2230?

Now are these above monitors age old?

Is it wise to opt for a LED at this time? If so then hows Dell IN2020M 20inch HD LED?

Open to new suggestion from other brands, so guys to help me out.

ronit said:
Just got to know from Forums.Chip.in &bull; View topic - Dell ST2220L or ST2220M which reads...DELL 2220L's production has been stopped because of aftersales support issue & so it couldn't be found elsewhere...

production has been stopped but warranty will be provided by dell from date of Purchase. Also the poster at Chip didn't have own experience with Dell ST2220L but some dealer told him, usually unique answer from ANY dealer when they don't have stock or availability issue & use to push the product/model they have easy or in stock availability.

Hello,

Im from bangalore. I want to buy a monitor preferrably 22" or higher. I have a radeon r4890 card. Primarily used to watch Movies - BluRay rips. Occasional gaming. My budget is also around 10k. Dont mind paying a little extra, if im getting something really worth and exceptional.

Please suggest the model I should go for and approximate prices and if possible, where to get it. It would be better if the after sales is good.

Thanks

^ There's a Dell 2220L on indiaplaza dot com available for 9989 with a Rs 1000 discount i think. Since you're in Bangalore maybe you can call them and ask them about it.

6pack said:
^ There's a Dell 2220L on indiaplaza dot com available for 9989 with a Rs 1000 discount i think. Since you're in Bangalore maybe you can call them and ask them about it.

Thanks for the reply

Why dont I see it on the dell website ? Is it Dell ST2220M now ?
How much would the Dell ST2420L cost ?

terrordrone said:
Thanks for the reply

Why dont I see it on the dell website ? Is it Dell ST2220M now ?

How much would the Dell ST2420L cost ?
ST2420L costs >12.5k

@OP BenQ G2220HD costs 7k in Bangalore.

Also available from Letsbuy.com for 6.9k shipped after RCOBMLB1 coupon. But the thing is that they have mentioned 1yrs warranty instead of 3yrs. I called them up regarding the same. The rep said it's standard manufacturer warranty. Whatever is applicable elsewhere shall be applicable to the product sold from them as well. So i guess it's 3yrs.

There's one LG variant 23" E2360V @ 9.2k odd (13mm thickness)

review is not that good tho

http://www.blitzreview.com/monitor/lg-e2360v-pn.html

Ok the 24" is out of the question. That is stretching my budget a bit too much.

So the best one for less than 10k.. ~22" monitor is the Dell 2220m?

Back