Suggest a Light weight Burning software

raksrules

Elite
Guys please suggest me a light weight burning software. I do not want to use Nero as it will make my system sluggish.

Moreover since this is my office laptop, i will be installing the software and then copying the entire folder from program files to personal directory and unistalling it :eek:hyeah:

Nero version 6 (Find it on popular torrent sites) or IMGBurn - very cheap and very tidy. Both can be installed without "installing" as you put it above. Look for USB/ U3 versions of them. Very in demand nowadays.

+1 for ImgBurn, or if you want a little more control/options then CDBurnerXP, though CDBXP is a .NET app... then there is also InfraRecorder...

If you need to burn multisession cds, you can try Ashampoo Burning Studio Free 6.75. or CDBurnerXP 4.2.4. Both work well and are freeware.

If you dont need multisession support, Imageburn is good.

Imgburner and CDBurnerXP both are good as per the quality of writing. However if you are writing Data cd/dvd then CDBurnerXP will be better due to its Interface and ease of use. You can install both of the software -since both of them are very very light with tiny footprints

Back