Monitors Suggest a monitor for 13k

Kumar

Skilled
HI

My flatron CRT just died and im in the hunt for a new monitor.The max budget is 13k.

What do you think is the best option for me in that budget?

Im concidering the VG1930wm.What do you say?Any better ideas?

thanks!

Well the one thing that sometimes bothers me is those 2 black strips you get when something is 4:3

I often make it 16:10 but it looks weird when stretched...

not everything looks good in widescreen... Quite a lot of things stretch and look bad... I still love 4:3!! But if u dont mind the stretch, VG1930wm choice is gr8!!

Well i had a 17" Samsung Flatscreen CRT for 6 years ... had a lot of reservations about LCD and widescreen ...

Finally got a VG1930WM :hap2: and its really good :clap: :clap: + u get

vga & dvi port ... dvi display is awesome ... go for the 1930wm :eek:hyeah:

^^^you have certainly raised my confidence!

What about the unusual resolution of 1440x900? Is there any problems with s/w 2 that resolution?

Widescreen is very convenient as u get used to it ... expecially office stuff & docs :D ... plus 1440x900 is good ... running xp & vista on nvidia 6150 chipset .. can play unreal touranment , counterstrike , rise of nations ..runs ok ...

dont know but i havent had any scaling issues ... only problem is that not many cool wallpapers at 1440x900 :mad: plus the speakers are puny .. but then

ok :hap2: great ... just make sure u do a zero dead pixel test + u get the dvi-d + vga cables + check the power cord for socket type .. u might need to buy a adaptor like one used in laptops

btw .. have a asus m2npv-vm with dvi output ... much better than vga :eek:hyeah:

thanks!ill check all those things!

I have a M2N-MX....so only VGA for now.

Another thing is,what is the pannel type for the VG1930wm?

ok :hap2: great ... just make sure u do a zero dead pixel test at the shop itself + u get the dvi-d + vga cables + check the power cord for socket type .. u might need to buy a adaptor like one used in laptops

btw .. have a asus m2npv-vm with dvi output ... much better than vga :eek:hyeah:

Back