Monitors suggest a new monitor 22"

i have been thinking of buying a new monitor for my pc !
i have 8k in hand , was wondering which one should i go for !
i have shortlisted benq g2220hd and aoc2236vw .
i dont know how are aoc monitors but this one has usb 2.0 so seems more promising .
please give me some suggestions
benq g2220hd@ 7600
aoc 2236vw@7800

buddingwhizkid said:
i have been thinking of buying a new monitor for my pc !
i have 8k in hand , was wondering which one should i go for !
i have shortlisted benq g2220hd and aoc2236vw .
i dont know how are aoc monitors but this one has usb 2.0 so seems more promising .
please give me some suggestions
benq g2220hd@ 7600
aoc 2236vw@7800
Dont go for Benq or AOC. either consider Dell or Samsung.I had just bought Samsung SMB 2230. It cost me 9000/- in my city and is a good LCD.

chooza said:
Dont go for Benq or AOC. either consider Dell or Samsung.I had just bought Samsung SMB 2230. It cost me 9000/- in my city and is a good LCD.
+1 for the reply

increase your budget by 1k and get a DELL or a Samsung LCD - u wont regret

the benQ G2200hd is actually not worth it ....

with no hdmi port i suggest go for something better ....

could go for a BenQ E2200HD....

There's nothing wrong with BenQ at all. I know you will get confusing replies, but that's part and parcel of being in TE :) If you read other threads you will come to know that BenQ group owns the company that manufactures OEM panels bought by other famous monitor producing companies. My friend recently bought a G2220HD and it is amazing. The samsung monitors suffer from prominent backlight bleed - this is ok during gen usage but becomes annoying during dark scenes in movies/games. i've seen 4 benQ monitors in use till now and none have bleed as prominent as samsung. I myself have a benq 2411HD. It's good, and most vfm.

sultanofswing said:
There's nothing wrong with BenQ at all. I know you will get confusing replies, but that's part and parcel of being in TE :) If you read other threads you will come to know that BenQ group owns the company that manufactures OEM panels bought by other famous monitor producing companies. My friend recently bought a G2220HD and it is amazing. The samsung monitors suffer from prominent backlight bleed - this is ok during gen usage but becomes annoying during dark scenes in movies/games. i've seen 4 benQ monitors in use till now and none have bleed as prominent as samsung. I myself have a benq 2411HD. It's good, and most vfm.
Firstly,Benq is actually is sister concern of Acer, so no difference. plz dont argue in this becoz I m the distributor and again samsung,philips and Sony are only companies who makes LCD's and I am using samsung primarily for games and sometimes movies but never felt what you had mentioned.Benq may be ur choice and I appreciate ur decision but plz dont push ur choice on cost of others.

Benq is a real value for money

with our budget you can go with only TN-Panels CCFL back light

Benq would be a really good choice

But if you have something extra then wouldnt hurt to go with samsung

Go for Brands which have good After Sales Service. I yet not experienced but lot of other members has very good experience about SAMSUNG & DELL, lastly DELL is not up to mark for Service (search TE). So look for latest user review (avoid reviews older than 6 months)

Back