Audio Suggest a new MP3 player, with good interface and sound quality and atleast 3" screen

pradeep200417

Shunya
Adept
Hi,

My 4 years old iPod Touch 4G 64GB just stopped working yesterday. Am not sure why.
The best think about the touch was the interface.
I am thinking of buying another mp3 player.
I don't want to watch videos on it.
Basic requirement is:
Decent Sound Quality.
Good user interface (Like iPod Touch had good features and keypads to search for songs)
Decent Battery Life.
Budget: 4-8k

Could you guys suggest something?

Alternatively, if the iPod can be repaired under 4 k, then nothing like it.
I have a Maple store nearby. Need to ask them.

Try the things I suggest you over chat.
If you really like the iPod (and I know you do :p) then I suggest you search for a second hand iPod touch 4th Gen. You should get plenty out there. But yes 64GB may be not available.
Alternatively, if you don't find iPod touch, you can buy iPhone 4 as that will also work the same way. Just keep it on airplane mode all the time.
This is if you do not find iPod touch in the price and iPhone 4 in reasonable price (unlikely though).

Try the things I suggest you over chat.
If you really like the iPod (and I know you do :p) then I suggest you search for a second hand iPod touch 4th Gen. You should get plenty out there. But yes 64GB may be not available.
Alternatively, if you don't find iPod touch, you can buy iPhone 4 as that will also work the same way. Just keep it on airplane mode all the time.
This is if you do not find iPod touch in the price and iPhone 4 in reasonable price (unlikely though).
Yeah will try and get back. Need to get iPod back from Coma. :p (Another Episode from House MD :p)

Back