Suggest a phone less than 2k

Sumit05

Adept
Hi friends, pls suggest me phone under 2k.;)
Should have :-
-gud battery life
-FM
-GPRS
-music player with gud sound quality.

Pls replay soon...

Sumit05 said:
Thanks everybody,got a samsung hero e2230 at 1890/-

Can you please give a short review of the E2230? I am also confused between the E2230 and Nokia X1-01. Need a basic standby phone with a good keypad and good battery life. Thanks.

IINM E2230 keypad is much better than the X1-01. Check GSMArena review. It says X1-01 keypad is stiff.

Check the user opinions of gsmarena. They all go ga ga over how great the E2230 keypad is.

Revolution said:
But,Nokia X1-01 is a Dual SIM but Samsung E2230 is Single SIM.

Both are not in same league :S

Yeah depends on the user need. If one wants a comfortable keypad, Bluetooth, USB connectivity then the E2230 wins hands down.

If one needs a dual SIM standby phone then the X1-01.

BTW there is a dual SIM version of the E2230 named E2232. But its out of stock in letsbuy which means no coupons :(

Flipkart.com: Samsung Hero E2232: Mobile

I just bought the Samsung Hero E2230 last night as a stand by phone. Its very simple to use and has a decent build quality. I am still to explore all its features and check the battery life but I think it should be great. I paid 2K locally for it (a bit high I know).

Revolution said:
Congrats!

Please post more feedback too when you finish ur exploration.....

The Samsung Hero 2230 is a good phone. I found it too light though. It has a lot of features but the keypad is too hard for my liking. And the messaging interface isn't that great as Nokia. Otherwise it is a value for money product with spectacular battery life. I have charged it only once since the day I bought it. I use this phone only for texting though.

Hoping that my mini-review helps :)

Back