Suggest a router which supports Wifi + 3G

sandeepk

Disciple
I am looking for a WiFi (supporting B/G/N) router which will be useful for connecting my existing Tata Indicom Broadband (currently using a router provided by them). Also it would be good if also supports adding 3G SIM card / attaching 3G stick. The BB connection is down frequently. So using 3G will be help full in those cases.

I have gone through few topics in this section, but I am still confused.:huh:

^^ Thanks :)

But I suppose it does not support 3G dongles out of the box, right? Custom firmware? I did not find any mention of it on the Asus website (I may have missed it)

If you own one, can you let me know the price? TheITBazaar has price of Rs. 2695 but it is not available in stock.

I have HUAWEI E122 and according to the list of supported dongles on each site, it is supported by both of the routers. :) I have not heard of TP-Link though. I will try to find price locally first and if there is quite a difference then will go with online ordering (because of octroi in Pune of 4% on electronic items).
Thanks for your help. :hap2:

edimax 6200n.

picked one up off ebay a year back and works out of the box with all 3g dongles i have thrown at it.

i also have the asus rt n16 which supports the dongles with custom firmware....

Back