Budget Above 25K Suggest a smartphone for 30k.

1. Budget?
A: 30k
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display size?
A: 5 "
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: Phones from well established companies only.
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen.
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: Front facing camera is needed.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A: Android.
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G Wi-Fi, etc.
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: Gaming, movies and internet.
10. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, LG G2.

For me, G2 > N5 > S4 after "n" nos of visit of shop.
@OP : All r awesome handset. Best judge & judgement is "You". Just play 2-3 times & thats all you surely get feel of "The One":)

+1^ Add Moto-X in list with savings some bucks for other purchase. All d best.

I'm thinking of getting G2 but it's slightly out of my budget. Is G2 available for 30k anywhere online? The best I could find is 32.5k
I'll be going to the local shops this evening. What's the expected price of G2 in the local markets?

And by buying Nexus 5 I'll save some money that can be utilized for buying a case and screen film.

I'm thinking of getting G2 but it's slightly out of my budget. Is G2 available for 30k anywhere online? The best I could find is 32.5k
I'll be going to the local shops this evening. What's the expected price of G2 in the local markets?

And by buying Nexus 5 I'll save some money that can be utilized for buying a case and screen film.

Our member @The Knight is selling the G2 here for about 25K. Check it out, it's a sweet deal.
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...obiles-of-samsung-sony-htc-open-again.165130/

Also, @chetansha is selling the G2 for a great price!
http://www.techenclave.com/communit...sprint-brand-new-with-box-white-black.165992/

If you don't use your phone constantly, the Nexus 5 would be very good for you. The only thing really wrong about the phone is the battery life. On the other hand, the G2 has incredible battery life but you have to deal with LG's ugly UI. It's a trade off.

Forget the Samsung IMO. Not a fan.

Back