Audio Suggest an IEM under 4000.

Since you have already ordered, it hardly matters now, but I would have suggested you Sennheiser CX 3.00 IEM which is quite good in its audio quality and come with a tangle-free wire support. One of my friends is using this and he really suggests all of us to get it, despite our Bluetooth headsets. I know this is all because of the audio quality. Other than this, some of the Skullcandy earphones are also really good. I personally love the audio output of the Skullcandy earphones and they also last quiet a long period of time.
Thanks for your suggestion man, one of the few reasons i wanted to go for an iem was that they sometimes have detachable cable, sennheiser has awesome sound quality but I have gone through 4 cx 180 and all of them had their left earbud going low or silent. I will most probably upgrade from blons when the time comes, to sennheiser iems, but with detachable cable.
And as for skullcandy, I might try them, though I am not aware of their sound signature.

Managed to loose one of the best fitting eartips for the bl03!! I'm so ****ing careless..
Save up for the IE300 Pro, they are supposed to be fantastic ( Source: DMS, youtuber, works for Abyss.

Last edited:
Managed to loose one of the best fitting eartips for the bl03!! I'm so ****ing careless..
Save up for the IE300 Pro, they are supposed to be fantastic ( Source: DMS, youtuber, works for Abyss.
Sure man, I will definitely consult you and the others before making an upgrade. It is a shame that I didn't discover this community sooner.

Cables are indeed tangly on the blon bl03. But they can be changed, one of the few reasons I left conventional earphones for an iem. I will try to get sennheiser ie80 or ie40 maybe used when I scrape up enough money lol.

Has aliexpress started delivering to India yet?

Zsn pro looks badass tbh. Can't we replace cable with one with mic?
i had ie80S some months ago and the mids are scooped too much on them. and there is a 6k peak which can be bothering for some. Using a good source is a must for them to sound any good. That mids scoop was too much for me. the sound stage is big in movies and all.
blon blo3 and tin t2 plus are good options in this price tag. Both of them shine well when used with a dongle dac or something. For me, bl03 sounds good and i didn't tried tin t2 plus since i didn't liked the tin t2. Bl03 has a shallow fit. It does not get deep inside the ear canal and this may cause problem with proper sealed fit with some people. Tip rolling helps to get the best fit and best sound. Spinfit cp100 tip or something will be good. Try to change the cable also down the road. Blon do get better with better amping and source. Actually for me bl03 is good enough under 100usd.
Try to find a cheap usb cdongle dac to use with it as new or preloved.
why my reply to another person get merged with one another reply from me to another person

Last edited:
Back