Monitors Suggest Best 22" IPS PC Monitor for Movie Watching

PRhythm

Recruit
Hi,

Please suggest best 22 inch IPS monitor for Movie Watching.

Expecting IPS is for different viewing angle like watching movies sitting on the floor/lying on the bed.

It should have HDMI port (to connect my Asus O Play mini) and audio out from monitor. (In built speakers are not that important)

Budget Max 12k

Some sortlisted best brands:

AOC I2353 PH (IPS Panel, Dual HDMI inputs) - Rs.12,000/-
AnandTech - AOC i2353Ph - IPS for a nice, low price

Samsung S23B370H (TN Panel)
S23B370H - OVERVIEW | SAMSUNG India

Dell ST2220L (TN Panel)
Dellâ„¢ ST2220L 54.6cm (21.5) W HD Monitor with LED | Dell India

Phlips 227EQPHSU (IPS)
http://techforumindia.com/index.php?topic=7282.0

VX2370Smh-LED (IPS)
VX70 series Full HD Frameless Display for Ultimate Entertainment - Specs - Product - ViewSonic

Not available in Chennai. Available @ Amazon.

Amazon.com: ViewSonic VX2370SMH-LED 23-Inch Screen LED-lit Monitor: Computers & Accessories

Dont have experience with amazon. 3 Year warranty, what they offer is applicable in India too ?

Need you suggestions & clarifications.

The VX70 series isn't available with any of the indian online retailers and buying a monitor off Amazon will mean that you end up paying a premium for customs and shipping. Best bet would be to try the local computer dealer and see if the models have become available.

Enquiry Mail sent to Viewsonic India, they redirected to some local dealer here and they are saying that the particular model is expected by 15[SUP]th[/SUP] of January 2013 at tentative price of Rs.14500/-. Now the only option for me is AOC I2353 PH.:scared14: Any other suggestions ?

Back