Suggest Cpu Air Cooler For AMD Phenom II

My cpu cooler fan life(its dead not working cleaned all bearing) is over:( need to buy another but don't know where i will get it. here is the cooler link CM Susurro

This is the fan, sorry for bad pic quality

1001126l.jpg

Re: Where i will get this(cpu cooler fan)

err- define "cleaning". I didn't say anything about cleaning so read the previous post slowly.

You could always get a replacement fan rather than changing the entire heatsink or else you can put up a WTB thread for socket 939 heatsinks.

^^ An local electrician is saying its IC is dead (was doing some experiment with the controller:ashamed:) other coil part is ok all bearing are working no need of lubricants , now i think i need to buy a new one and its also 5 years old, but still if i can get that fan alone it would be easy. i don't want of same company i.e Cooler Master any other will also work

I think those heatsinks use 80mm fans? So you can get good ones- delta or NMB. Rest is your wish. You still get 80mm fans around, depending where on planet Earth you live in.

Suggest Cpu Air Cooler For AMD Phenom 2

Hello guys,
I need suggestion on my cpu air cooler for AMD phenom 2(AM3 Socket).Don't want any huge one, Budget is 1.5k or 2k
Note:
Should be copper heat sink, should fit in CM 590,

Any one selling a used one can all let me know:)

harryneopotter said:
for 2k, Hyper 212 plus is the best bet. It will cost you around 1.9k.

Ok but i don't much like these tower cpu cooler, it covers a lot of space. and how is that Cooler master Geminii S, i came to know that its of 2.2k, and i can stress to 2.2k from 2k as these types of cooler are very less another in CM vortex 752 but not available

Gemini 2 is low profile performance cooler, but comes nowhere near a tower type cooler with even half the heatpipe count.

you can look for 90mm tower cooler if size is the problem. Sunbeam CCF 90mm is there for around 2k.

Happy Singh said:
Ok but i don't much like these tower cpu cooler, it covers a lot of space

hmm? Its not as if you need the space, do you? I don't understand the "like" part. I was under the impression that people (well atleast for technically sounded people) that they buy cpu coolers for getting better cooling :bleh:. There's also scythe katana 3 that phoenix is selling. Does the job.

As for gemini, fans are not included with the heatsink mind you.

gemini with delta fan will sound like a jet engine :)

on the other hand a 120mm tower can still beat it in performance with a 1600 rpm 120mm fan at same cost.

i would say, if it fits in your cabby, go for a tower.

dOm1naTOr said:
gemini with delta fan will sound like a jet engine :)

on the other hand a 120mm tower can still beat it in performance with a 1600 rpm 120mm fan at same cost.

i would say, if it fits in your cabby, go for a tower.

OK will try but keep on giving suggestion

And can any one bring this for me from Australia, any dealer for Australia deal

CM Susurro

Sir, low profile coolers dont do a great job and u rather just buy a cheap 250 bucks one from CM which is made as a replacement cooler if thats what ure looking for. Its available with a few of our online dealers.

If you want performance go for the tower coolers as low profile ones cannot and will not match that performance...take your pick.

^^ I was very happy with my old CM susurro whose fan is dead, i use to get 32*C at idle and 62*C at continuous full load like while any test (Prime95 or OCCT), and i don't do OCing much very less once in 2-3 months, i love that CM susurro, its sufficient for me. I am not able to find its fan that why i was thinking of a new cooler but its getting confused for me in any tower cooler and geminii S, so i thought if i can get that CM susurro from some where it will be very great for me and you said some dealer can bring that for me, so can you please send me their link via PM.

Back