Audio Suggest Earphones(IEM) with MIC for Galaxy S I9000

Err.

I don't think u will get a mic+earphone for Samsung that easily.The MP-21 I have works with nokia and is built to work with iPhone but AFAIK Samsung has a different pin wiring so most aftermarket headsets don't have their mics functional when plugged in to Samsung Phones.

You can get this 3.5mm TRRS to 3.5 TRRS Adapter for Select Phones for $1.99 which works since I have one. any of the meelec P version phones would be a good buy with all the coupons they offer

** Buy a great sounding P version earphone that includes a mic/remote to go along with your TRRS adapter and get the adapter for only $1.99 with no additional shipping charges. Use coupon code TRRS_ADAPTER **

This week has the M31P which would work out to $19 (~INR 900) shipped with all the offers excluding the adapter

@bottle

Can you provide info about how to buy MEEelec? Directly through their site? Or through SnS/ICC etc? And where to get info about coupons?

They ship international, usually takes about 10-15 days using basic shipping costing $6 or so. Sometimes they have a shipping coupon where it comes to $2.xx You can get coupon info on their facebook page and also in their mailers

You can check their website they have some distributors in India as well now.

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/for-those-looking-for-meelectronics-iems-195465.html

and also here Headphones & Earphones price, Review India: Buy Headphones & Earphones in India: LootSpot.com

Back