Suggest Electric motor pump for well

jammy420

Adept
Our well is 60 feet depth and water tank is in 2nd floor terrace. i.e, we have ground floor and first floor and open terrace in the second floor. should be 30 -35 feet to terrace from ground. Looking for a pump which can pump 100-150 feet. (only residential house usage purpose)

All the options of monoblock, jet pump, submersible are all confusing. Looking for Texmo or any reputable brands that wont give any trouble for long time.

At those depths you should only consider a open well submersible pump or a jet pump.
Just look at BEE website for efficiency and then check the specs for that model in the manufacturer website.

Also let us know the litter capacity of the overhead tank and how many times do you need to fill it up per day or per week?

We will use daily once. This will be the secondary water source which we use in the evening. Morning we get cauvery water which we fill it up in OHT, which gets used up by evening. We have a separate low capacity motor for it... . I don't know the litre capacity. As per approx assumption, i think it would hold 2500-3000 litres. But we will fill only half of the tank in the evening And also for gardening purposes. My father has a terrace garden. Pretty decent.

Well is 60 feet depth. But water always available throughout the year at 20 feet.

@jammy420
Hi. Im from trichy too.

Go for texmo brand.

Buy from either of the below showrooms.
1. Indar electricals.
2. Ramesh Hardwares.
i can vouch for them for best price and quality. you might have known about them.

Recently bought a texmo 1hp jet motor from ramesh hardwares, After 15 days of use the motor had a very very mild leak from seal area. Contacted texmo.
Service engineer came to site the next day and installed a new seal but it started leaking instantly. Again tried a new seal but no use.

Manager of the service center visited the site and they took it to their service center located in Karumandapam and found out that the rotor had a less than 1mm deviation from original measurement.
A brand new replacement motor was issued the same day and a team came to the site to install the motor for free.

The service manager was in touch with us for 10 days to make sure the new motor had no issues. only after many confirmation from us, then only the service ticket was closed.
Texmo after sales service and support is very excellent.

@jammy420
Hi. Im from trichy too.

Go for texmo brand.

Buy from either of the below showrooms.
1. Indar electricals.
2. Ramesh Hardwares.
i can vouch for them for best price and quality. you might have known about them.

Recently bought a texmo 1hp jet motor from ramesh hardwares, After 15 days of use the motor had a very very mild leak from seal area. Contacted texmo.
Service engineer came to site the next day and installed a new seal but it started leaking instantly. Again tried a new seal but no use.

Manager of the service center visited the site and they took it to their service center located in Karumandapam and found out that the rotor had a less than 1mm deviation from original measurement.
A brand new replacement motor was issued the same day and a team came to the site to install the motor for free.

The service manager was in touch with us for 10 days to make sure the new motor had no issues. only after many confirmation from us, then only the service ticket was closed.
Texmo after sales service and support is very excellent.
Cool bro.

Nice to know you are from Trichy.

Back