Graphic Cards Suggest Graphics Card for me @5k

Aladdin

Adept
Well i am not a hardcore gamer, i play games like World in Conflict, Sims, GTA san andreas, NFS Underground etc... I have no intention of playing hi-fi games in future also.

The games i wrote above still work on my system with onboard Graphics. I gotta buy one so that i can attach my monitor with a DVI port(right now on analog). My budget is maximum 5k.

So Please suggest me a decent GFX card.

"MAXIMUM BUDGET 5K".

Is there gonna be any price fall next month?

Regards

I am also thinking about 8500GT, but will it be worth to buy used 8600GT if i get in my range??

Should i take dd3 feature under consideration?

My LCD is a Viewsonic 1930WM widescreen... resolution 1440x900.

BTW, will i be able to get a used 8600GT (DDR3) anyways under 5k before i start hunting for it?

if you are interested i have a 6800gt pciex for sale. similar in performance to a 7600gt & better in many games.

lemme know if you are interested.

if not then i feel if you can extend your budget then try to get a 8600gt. i dont know the current price of it but if its around 5.5k or so its a decent buy.

as for now just close ur eyes n go for 8600gt ..best bang for buck...go for any make if u dont wanna overclock otherwise palit or xfx wud b fine...
both r close to 5500...

Better get a 8600GT. As others have mentioned, on the best VFM cards available right now. No use going for a 8500GT IMO.

Prefer the Galaxy 8600GT as its factory OC'd to some level. Should be some 6k these days/

well as of now , i think no CM fans on the Galaxy OCed are available , and even the ddr3 version is out of stock in most of the places. If you are ready to wait , maybe the the ones equipped with da CM fan+HS might come in

Okey guys, i have made up my mind for xfx 8600GT. I read some bad reviews for the zebronics version, so i am off with zebby cards totally.

So now i am looking for a used xfx 8600GT under my budget. I think as the new card is around 6.3k, i will easily get a used one well under 5k. :p

Back