Monitors Suggest LCD / LED Monitor 18.5"

harmandeep

VirTuaLiZaTioN Freak
Adept
Suggest LCD / LED Monitor

Guys, suggest 18.5"/20"/20" Monitor.Mine LG CRT 17" is currently in its third heart attach phase and repair wala said REST IN PEACE. :(

Mine Preference is DELL due to astounding ASS.

Also, it will be nice if you guys can point @ from where to source DELL monitor/Anyother and any valid Discount codes coupon working at the time ???

Also are there any deals going on @ letsbuy.com for 22" LCD ... i just checked that
BenQ G2222HDL = 8,488-1000(RCOMLB1)=7448/-
BenQ G2220HD = 7640-1000(RCOMLB1)=6640/-

Now if these LetsBuy deals are working, which one to buy ???

Hmm.. Even I was in a similar dilemma and was getting lured by Letsbuy coupons, but they dint had dell.

And I wanted dell, so got one locally. The 1920 model for 5200. Its pretty good...

i had bad experience with BenQ ASS, which is bad in all of the small town areas, here in punjab.

So got a Dell IN2020M for 6150 locally, as i wud be now moving and moving and i want good ASS to be mobile tooo ...

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

was having trouble in calibrating it | sourced three NOS. of a01 revision of this model | Compared all those ... and this conclusion made me blunt

1) 785g Graphics - No matter which driver version | Windows | Ubuntu (open/fglrx) i use , black color reproduction is BAD.. ( tried both UMA+UMA+SidePort vRAM )

2)tried on Intel graphics(p6200) - saw some difference but not upto mark.

3)Then last was Nvidia ... sourced a Discrete(8400gs) and an integrated (7025) - Color reproduction is awesome on Nvidia graphics ...

Conclusion --- Missing mine CRT - who didn't changed colors irrespective of Dabbaaaa...

Gonna return this Unit back ... switching back to mine old gold CRT ... 16:9 with much reading caused Headache --- seems like we are addicted to 4:3 to YUMA ... :p

Back