Suggest LCD or LED TV at 30k

GreenJay

Disciple
Hi, am looking for 32-inch LCD or LED TV for home use. Would like to play full HD movies using USB Media player in the future. Budget 30k. Am considering Toshiba, cant remember the model number though. would you please help guyz?.. Need good viewing angle, decent sound output and will be used to watch TATA Sky SD channels most of the time.

GreenJay said:
Hi, am looking for 32-inch LCD or LED TV for home use. Would like to play full HD movies using USB Media player in the future. Budget 30k. Am considering Toshiba, cant remember the model number though. would you please help guyz?.. Need good viewing angle, decent sound output and will be used to watch TATA Sky SD channels most of the time.

LCD TV: 30k/32k
Enhance and optimise the potential of your digital devices - LA32D550K1R - LCD TV - Television | SAMSUNG
The simple way to live in Full HD. - LA32D580K4R - LCD TV - Television | SAMSUNG

LED TV: 29k(27inch)
An elegant blend of practicality and performance - UA27D5000NR - LED TV - Television | SAMSUNG

The LED TV has better PQ than the LCDs in my opinion. if u want only 32" get the 580 one.

Get the samsung 32D580 or if buying from grey get the cheaper Sony CX520 comes with a SPVA panel so has great viewing angles with high contrast.
The D580 also can come with SPVA panel,but can't guarantee that.

Also do checkout the Onida 32" FULL HD LED TV, PQ looks decent.

If u want the best PQ go for Samsung eyes closed. The only competitor to Samsung in PQ is Sony IMO.

@GreenJay - I'd also recommend the Samsung 32D580, being an owner of one myself. It's a really nice set, with crisp video/images and amazing sound quality - If you have a medium-sized room or you live in a relatively quiet neighbourhood, trust me you would never feel the need to add any external speakers to this! The best thing about this model is that it literally plays every video format you throw at it.

The only negative I can think of is that the in-built Media Player does not have the ability to resume videos from the same point where you left it. To explain further, if I am done an hour into a movie and then I move to my DTH/Cable to check a match score, etc. and then go back again to the media player, I'll have to start the movie from the very beginning and manually forward to the place where I left off.

If you can live with that, this particular model is truly a gem. All my friends were totally left in awe when we watched TDK in 1080p on this...Cheers!

Back