Suggest me the best UPS for my friend in the range of 2.5K

Mac.rock7

Disciple
My friend recently got the power-safe 600VA for his PC. But it didn't go well with his PC. Now it didn't backup.
So please suggest me the best UPS in the range of 2.5K. Which can take a load of his Rig.
His PC configuration is same as i have but i have APC Back-UPS RS 800VA. He can't afford this UPS so please help him to buy the best UPS.

NZXT Cabinet
550TI GTX 1GB
AMD phenom 555 BE' 3.2GHZ
Monitor samsung 2030
HDD 2x500,320,2TB
corsair H80
vx450 corsair.

Your suggestion is valuable to me and my friend. So, please suggest us your best by today, because his going to buy the ups tomorrow. So please hurry.

Thank you
Regard
mac.rock7

Go for Intex 1KVa. And don't say that Intex is this and that, its good enough for back up purposes. 600Va wouldn't be enough for your config and 1KVa from APC would set you back for much much more.

Go for Intex 1KVa. And don't say that Intex is this and that, its good enough for back up purposes. 600Va wouldn't be enough for your config and 1KVa from APC would set you back for much much more.
@JuGGa mate can you give me the price of intex 1kva,and the APC 1KVA. please cheers mate I think you have some issue with my gpu of that comment, If you have then I apologize for that.

Last edited by a moderator:
@JuGGa mate can you give me the price of intex 1kva,and the APC 1KVA. please cheers mate I think you have a issue with my that comment, If you have then I apologize for that.

Don't know exact price of them. APC 1KVa should retail around 3500 or so, and Intex 1KVa ~2500. And I have no issue with your comments mate. Peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude i have the same VX450 as well works great with Microtek 800VA double battery UPS (2.5K). If you go for the backup series from APC the Corsair will make this humming noise when in battery power. With microtek it doesnt humm at all.I downgraded from APC 1KVA to the microtek and i am more than satisfied with this UPS.It also has wider voltage range than APC so thats a added advantage and it wont go to battery mode when doing AVR like apc draining the battery. From my experience i can safely say that the VX450 and microtek 800VA are made for each other :D.

Dude i have the same VX450 as well works great with Microtek 800VA double battery UPS (2.5K). If you go for the backup series from APC the Corsair will make this humming noise when in battery power. With microtek it doesnt humm at all.I downgraded from APC 1KVA to the microtek and i am more than satisfied with this UPS.It also has wider voltage range than APC so thats a added advantage and it wont go to battery mode when doing AVR like apc draining the battery. From my experience i can safely say that the VX450 and microtek 800VA are made for each other :D.

Mate can you send me the address to buy this UPS. If it's in laming-ton or some other place.

Mate can you send me the address to buy this UPS. If it's in laming-ton or some other place.

Mumbai 4B, Shop No. 3, Everest Co-Operative Housing Society, Mhada Colony, Mahakali caves Road, Andheri East, Mumbai-400 093 For Sales Enquiry:
Ph : 022-32430547, 65749438, 22935220
Email: lr.bom@microtekdirect.com
For Sales Enquiry:
Telefax : 022-28397008, 28362407
Email: an.bom@microtekdirect.com

Just call them and ask for a dealer near you :).

Don't know exact price of them. APC 1KVa should retail around 3500 or so, and Intex 1KVa ~2500. And I have no issue with your comments mate. Peace.

mate sorry for late reply. I have went to lami with my friend for ups and ask the market for the intex and apc 1kva and intex 1kva price is Rs.3300 and apc 1kva price is Rs.5000. so we have go with microteck 800Va with dual battery. but thank for all your best suggestion.

Back